• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition with API enabled and the website is created in WordPress. This is the form we have right now: http://www.wintranslation.com/quote-request/.

Once a visitor fills up the form online, we would like to receive an email with the lead details and the attachement; and in the same time, a lead should be created in SF. No need for the attachement to be stored in SF, only if there is no other way. If you can help, please contact me via felicia@wintranslation.com.

Thank you,

Felicia

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition and the website is created in WordPress.

Thank you,

Felicia

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody can help us to set up a custom button that will allow us to generate a PDF and send it as attachment by email. We have salesforce professional edition.

Please reply by email with your rate: felicia@wintranslation.com

Thank you,

Felicia

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition and the website is created in WordPress.

Thank you,

Felicia