• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2008.  When Adding a COM base class to the CTI connector project, I could not find the following in the .h file:

_interface ISalesfornceCTIAdapter : IDispatch

_event_interface_IMyAdapterBaseEvents;

Hence I could not do steps 6a and 6d from page26 of  the CTI Toolkit Developer Guide.

Please advise on what I need to do.

Thanks,
Swapnesh

Hi,

I am trying to build a new CTI connector and following instructions in the "CTI Toolkit Developer Guide" and having gone through instructions on pages 24 and 25, I am trying to build the new CTI connector.

I am using Visual studio 2008. 

I am getting the following error when I try to the build:

Error    5    fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Program.obj'    AvayaCTIConnector    AvayaCTIConnector

Thanks,
Swapnesh

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2008.  When Adding a COM base class to the CTI connector project, I could not find the following in the .h file:

_interface ISalesfornceCTIAdapter : IDispatch

_event_interface_IMyAdapterBaseEvents;

Hence I could not do steps 6a and 6d from page26 of  the CTI Toolkit Developer Guide.

Please advise on what I need to do.

Thanks,
Swapnesh

Hi, I am trying to develop a CTI connector between our CTI system and Salesforce using the CTI Toolkit.

I have successfully compiled and run the Demo Adapter example and played with that and I am now working on my own connector. I am at the point where SalesforceCTI.exe is loading and calling into my code. I can see my UI and eventsink initialising in the logs and can see my CreateLoginForm() being called. The problem is that within the browser the softphone start to initialise then never actually starts up. It sits and says "Initializing Softphone..." and never progresses past this point.

Obviously I am doing something wrong or missing something but I am not sure what? In the demo code after initialisation you see the CTIConnect() being called but that isn't happening in my code. Perhaps I am missing something in my initialisation? What causes CTIConnect to be called?

Where is the best place to post questions such as this?

Thanks.

Simon Jansen