• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have searched for documentation and talked with Premier support on the issue of not being able to assing a default dashboard to the homepage dashboard snapshot area. Support told me that I cannot by default have the same dashboard show up on the homepage dashboard snapshot area for all my users.

Is this true? I clearly remember doing this in the past.

My dashboard is dynamic and it shows data based on the logged in user.

Looking for some guidance on this issue.

Thank you all,

V

• March 07, 2011

I have a custom object called Inventory that is tied to the Opportunity object. On the inventory object I have a custom button that creates a new inventory record and copies the opportunity name, picks the appropriate record type, etc.

The problem I am having is putting this button that is on the inventory object onto the inventory related list section on the opportunity page layout, only a New button is available. Is this a limitation?

I would not even need to do this if the button would show up on our users blackerry's at the top of the opportunity page layout, which is where the button originally was before I moved it to the inventory object,

• November 17, 2010

I need to prevent my users from putting in (888)888-8888 into the phone field. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

• October 27, 2010

I have searched for documentation and talked with Premier support on the issue of not being able to assing a default dashboard to the homepage dashboard snapshot area. Support told me that I cannot by default have the same dashboard show up on the homepage dashboard snapshot area for all my users.

Is this true? I clearly remember doing this in the past.

My dashboard is dynamic and it shows data based on the logged in user.

Looking for some guidance on this issue.

Thank you all,

V

• March 07, 2011

I have a custom object called Inventory that is tied to the Opportunity object. On the inventory object I have a custom button that creates a new inventory record and copies the opportunity name, picks the appropriate record type, etc.

The problem I am having is putting this button that is on the inventory object onto the inventory related list section on the opportunity page layout, only a New button is available. Is this a limitation?

I would not even need to do this if the button would show up on our users blackerry's at the top of the opportunity page layout, which is where the button originally was before I moved it to the inventory object,

• November 17, 2010

I need to prevent my users from putting in (888)888-8888 into the phone field. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

• October 27, 2010

I need to create total fields in accounts that sum up all the assets of a particular type that that customer owns. Is there any way to do this? A report doesn't do the trick, because I need to use the total values in workflow rules.

• February 11, 2009