• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using Relationship query to fetch opportunity and opportunity line item. When i passed the query i get queryResult. From the queryresult i got specific record for a Opportunity which has getId and get_any contains all the message element.

In the message element one of the element i have QueryResult of relationship query(OpportunityLineItems). CAn someone guide me how to get the queryResult and get the specific records and process the same ?

Thansk in advance.

Thanks,

Gubs

• October 15, 2010

I have to update Opportunity and Opportunity line item detail into sforce.com from my application. When i update one of the line item into sforce.com and if it fails for some reason can i rollback the whole SObject ?

Thanks,

Gubs

• October 14, 2010

Hi,

I am using Relationship query to fetch opportunity and opportunity line item. When i passed the query i get queryResult. From the queryresult i got specific record for a Opportunity which has getId and get_any contains all the message element.

In the message element one of the element i have QueryResult of relationship query(OpportunityLineItems). CAn someone guide me how to get the queryResult and get the specific records and process the same ?

Thansk in advance.

Thanks,

Gubs

• October 15, 2010

Hi ,

Is there any way to find Table or Column description in APEX API ?

Please provide the approach or syntax or any method available for finding the description.

Kindly, suggest me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Anzar.

• October 14, 2010

I have to update Opportunity and Opportunity line item detail into sforce.com from my application. When i update one of the line item into sforce.com and if it fails for some reason can i rollback the whole SObject ?

Thanks,

Gubs

• October 14, 2010