• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I am facing difficulty in writing a test class for a custom controller, Any help of any kind is greatly appreciated...

please find below the code....

public class UploadAppController {

public  Contact ct {get; set;}
public string ctId;
public  Enrollment_Opportunity__c application {get; set;}
public string applicationId;
    public  Enrollment_Opportunity__c apps {get; set;}
  //  public Blob document {get; set;}
  //  public String contentType {get; set;}
  //  public String fileName {get; set;}

public UploadAppController() {

Id id = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
         apps = (id == null) ? new Enrollment_Opportunity__c() :
        [Select id,Name,Application_Status__c,Age2__c,RecordTypeId,Applicant__c,Documents_Created__c,
                                                        Primary_Phone_Number__c,Gender1__c,Mailing_Address__c,City6__c,State2__c

from Enrollment_Opportunity__c where id =: id ];
        application = apps;
        this.applicationId = apps.id;

Contact co = [Select Id,firstName,lastName from Contact where Id =:apps.Applicant__c];

ct=co;
        this.ctId=co.id;

}

public string getctId()
    {

return ctId;
    }

public string getapplicationId()
    {

return applicationId;
    }
    public PageReference admissiondoc()
    {

update(apps);

//    if(application.Documents_Created__c==True){    
         PageReference P = new PageReference('/apex/documentinfo?Id='+id);
         p.setRedirect(true);
         return p;
    //     }
    //     else{
    //    update(apps);
    //   PageReference P = new PageReference('/apex/submission');
    //   p.setRedirect(true);
    //    return p;
     //   }
    }    

public PageReference SaveExit()
    {
         update(apps);
         PageReference P = new PageReference('/apex/personalinfo');
      return p;

}

public PageReference GoNext()
    {
         update(apps);
         PageReference P = new PageReference('/apex/PartB?Id='+id);
      return p;

}

public PageReference save() {
       try {upsert(apps);
       } catch(System.DMLException e) {ApexPages.addMessages(e);
           return null;
       }
       //  After Save, navigate to the default view page:  

return (new ApexPages.StandardController(apps)).view();
   }

public List<Enrollment_Opportunity__c> getApplication1()
{

List<Enrollment_Opportunity__c> Applications = [Select id,Name,Age2__c,RecordTypeId,
I_have_scheduled_a_visit_on__c, I_will_submit_a_recorded_audition__c, Living_Status_Requested__c

from Enrollment_Opportunity__c where Applicant__c =: id and RecordTypeId='012T00000004cfd'];

return Applications ;

}

public List<Enrollment_Opportunity__c> getApplication2()
{

List<Enrollment_Opportunity__c> Applications = [Select id,Name,Age2__c,RecordTypeId,Application_Status__c,Applicant__c,Documents_Created__c,Primary_Phone_Number__c,Gender1__c,Mailing_Address__c,City6__c,State2__c,                                                    Email_Address__c,Zip_postal_code__c,Country5__c,Home_Telephone1__c,Cellular_Telephone__c

from Enrollment_Opportunity__c where Applicant__c =: id and RecordTypeId='012T00000004cfY'];

return Applications ;

}

}

Need a good developer that can help me finish convert a customers name address etc etc onto application form that can be printed off.

We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our team in Roseville, CA.  Job requirements include supporting Salesforce projects as well as facilitating training with development team.  Please message me if you are interested.

We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems. 
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
  • Salesforce.com Certified Administrator

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

Hi there,

We are looking for a independent consultant for our Salesforce instance.  Here is a list of qualification that would be helpful :

Knowledge and experience of .NET implementations with Salesforce web service API

Knowledge and experience of Visualforce and apex coding

Knowledge and experience with Salesforce declaration customizations.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Tia

Hello there, 

I am looking to customize the web to lead form. I use it for leads coming in for existing clients around my organization.

Out of the box, the form only references a "company" field, but i would like to have a field called "client" that does a look up on account and pulls the "type=client."

You can see a demo here : 

https://podio.com/webforms/1055767/48775

This is the form I would like to build and have it update directly from the Account Type = client in my Salesforce account. I've had issues with SF Sales being unhelpful here. They did note that Apex code could do this or I could work with something like Form Assembly. In the future I may want to have other look feilds in here based on department.  

Is anyone able to assist me with this?

Thank you so much. 

I am currently in the process of searching for a developer who can build assist with developing a management system for our use on the force.com platform.

High level requirements:

API access to estimating systems to import and sync data from the point of origin.

Import estimate line items in to the record.

The ability to indicate parts as on order, received, returned, back ordered, etc.

Job costing and calculation validation.

More details to follow. 

Preferably located in the northeast for ease of travel when needed.

Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks,

Greg

• March 16, 2012

Hi all,

We are looking to hire a temporary developer to write classes & triggers for our Salesforce.com and Oracle EBS11 integration. The model is already in place, but we do need some extra help.

Looking find someone within the next few months.

Please let me know. 

Thanks, 
Alex Searcy 

Required Skills/Experience 
*** Certified as a Sales Force Developer***

* Experience with Apex programming language, VisualForce development
* 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com development preferred 

**Strong integration experience required

Intermountain Healthcare is seeking a motivated Client Database Analyst.  The ideal candidate would have experience with Salesforce application.

The Client Database Analyst will install and support Intermountain Healthcare's computer management systems. Perform system analysis to match system functionality to operational workflow. Be able to understand and communicate user specifications for software changes. Serve as a primary resource of the computer systems for our user base. Help with system installations and support them as needed. Troubleshoot software and technical problems; be willing to rotate on-call function. Test software changes. Programming ability and technical expertise with respect to Ad Hoc reporting.  Train users on applications, as needed. Create user manuals and documentation as necessary. Familiarity with Mobile Apps. Installation work in client settings.

Minimum Requirements

-Bachelor's degree in an information technology, clinical, or healthcare (clinical or business) field OR four or more years of information systems, clinical, or clinical information system experience.

- One or more years of previous experience providing analysis, design, configuration, implementation (technical and functional) and support of business or clinical information systems or three or more years of previous experience as an expert user of the business or clinical information systems

To submit an application, please visit our website by clicking or pasting the following link in your web browser:  https://jobs.intermountainhealthcare.org/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-126389&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any 

Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V

I have a trigger that I found on the internet.  It works in the sandbox.  I need it tested so I can deploy it.  I am looking for a developer to help me with this initial project and more to come.

Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for an experienced software developer to join our CRM Systems team and help us extend our use of the SalesForce.com platform. We’re passionate about building solid integrations that will last, so we’re looking for someone with a talent for designing and implementing robust software solutions.

The CRM Systems team is a small group responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce.com and the more than 30 external and internal tools that are integrated with it.

Daily activities include:
• Design/develop/maintain integrations with SalesForce.com. These integrations may include Java, APEX, VisualForce, HTML, JavaScript or SQL code. They may also involve working with Oracle databases, ETL tools such as Oracle Data Integrator or Talend, or other third party tools.
• Investigate and resolve bug reports.
• Review code and test changes made by other team members.
• Communicate with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and receive their approval of completed projects.
• Groom and estimate stories in the backlog.
• Participate in a daily Scrum stand-up meeting.
• Check the logs of automated processes and integrations for errors.

Citrix OSD is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, and has software development centers located in San Francisco, Germany and India. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package–including a 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified employees

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred, with approximately 5 years of directly related work experience. No actual work experience may be required for individuals holding a MS or higher degree in one of these fields. Equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
• Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages (e.g. C++ or Java), and one or more scripting languages (e.g. Unix shell, PERL, Java script). Knowledge and experience with OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML). Knowledge and experience with basic software lifecycle process.
• Proficiency in Windows, Java and/or Unix programming required.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and data communications is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP) highly desired
• Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design) highly desired
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming)
• Knowledge of SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.

To be considered for this position please apply on our website at http://www.citrixonline.com/careers.tmpl and search for Req#13398

Looking for a dynmic force.com developer + BA skillset for a long term ( 4+ yrs) project in Washington DC.

- Strong SalesForce expierience of atleast 4 years.

- Should have SalesForce developer certification.

- Ability to interact with business users to gather requirements and transform them into design and development using SalesForce.

- Should have strong knowledge in writing Apex Classes,  triggers, setting up workflows, Permission Sets, reports, dashboards etc.,

- Should be an export to deploy from sandbox to sandbox.

- Abiity to perform both BA and a developer rolse.

We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be involved in complex SalesForce.com development & enhancement project. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. Our initial needs for this role is a 3-6 month project, however if this is a mutually good fit, this may transition into a FT permanent position.  Send resume to hr@midwestgoldbuyers.com.

Essential Job Functions Skills and Abilities

• Work with business accounting team to gather requirements, design quality solution, and create development specifications.
  • Develop and configure the Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
  • Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
  • Contribute to the overall application design and layout.
  • Responsible for unit testing for new enhancements and/or fixes.
  • Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads, technical leads, developers, contractors, business analysts, support staff.
  • Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
  • Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
  • Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, APEX, and Visual force (including custom advanced controllers)

Position Requirements

• Seasoned professional with extensive experience writing code and designing in Salesforce
  • 3+ years of custom development within Force.com; experience in sales and service cloud
  • Past experience in highly customized SFDC Environment - developing, administering and providing customizations
  • Proficient in writing Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
  • Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits and ability to brainstorm workarounds
  • Advanced knowledge of data management (including Data Loader)
  • Ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
  • Knowledge of Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs

Hi, I'm looking for a developer or salesforce expert in Peru to provide training for two people. We want to classroom training, not virtual.

Thanks in advance.

We are seeking a Salesforce.com/Force.com developer to build a custom application that is native on the force.com platform.

The application is a price quote/proposal engine for the financial services industry.  The app will be a standalone product distributed under the Force.com embedded license model. There is no integration of any type with any other systems. 

We have completed the following work already:

1. We have a prototype built in ASP

2. We have written substantial documentation and requirements for the application

3. We have a developer org in force.com with about 15 tables and a data model.

We need a very capable developer with past experience with force.com, Visualforce, apex, javascript, etc. The person MUST be located in the U.S., preferably in Atlanta, GA.  This is a well-paid full-time consulting role with an opportunity to convert to full-time employee status in 4-6 months.

• March 02, 2012

Crossing Education is looking for consulting help with setting up Groundwire Volunteers and some custom object workflows. 

• February 27, 2012

Hello all,

I have a custom object 'Invoice' which is a child to Account obj.

I have few invoice records (example: inv1, inv2, inv3,..) which are already assigned to an account (example: Acc1).

Now i want to assign these to another account (example: Acc2).

Any pointers how to achieve this is really appreciated.

Thanks,

VK

• March 25, 2011