• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

I am tring to get response from 3rd party API but it shown me below error message.I am beginner for salesforce platform. I am getting the result to get response from Google. But hard luck for actual API. Can anybody suggest some ideas, link to overcome problem. How i can pass API username and password along with the code. What else thing necessary to interact with 3rd party API. Please suggest demo code, link that will make connection  to 3rd party API with Callout method.

System.CalloutException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target 

Thanking You

H R Dave

hello all,

i am new bie for salesforce. i need to integrtae third party API with Salesforce APEX code. Please suggest some good links or  demo code that will describe that how to get started with integration.  Any code help wil be much appreciated.  Just need to know how to start with API integration code.

Thanks

H R Dave

Hi all,

I need to integrate some dialler  API that will integrate with contacts in Contact Tab. It should show Telephone icon besides every contact.  I also required to code that. Please suggest some ideas, and how to integrate such API. If possible please suggest some demo code link.

Thanks in Advance

H R Dave

Hi all,

I need to integrate some dialler  API that will integrate with contacts in Contact Tab. It should show Telephone icon besides every contact.  I also required to code that. Please suggest some ideas, and how to integrate such API. If possible please suggest some demo code link.

Thanks in Advance
H R Dave

Hi all,

Thanks in Advance

H R Dave

Hi all

I am displaying datepicker through following code

controller:

Task t = new Task();
         public Date selecteddate = t.activitydate;
         public Task getTask() { return t; }

page:

<apex:inputField value="{!task.activitydate}"/>

Is there any way to get selected date value from inputfield and pass it to controller. I want  date from the above calendar and need to pass that date to event instance.  Please suggest code sample, examples to explore more. I have searched but not able to solve the problem.

Thanks

Hi all

controller:

Task t = new Task();

page:

I am using it for inserting  event to selected  date. Here user can select date and insert event for that date.

How to get user selected date to controller from datepicker generated by above code ????

It is sObject binding. i want to to get date which is selected by user through this code and i want to use that date to add event. So is there any way to fetch date from sObject  with above code and pass it as in simple Date format  for creating event.

Please give some suggestions, if possible then suggest code sample to have an idea.

Thanks in Advance

Huniverse.

Hi all

controller:

Task t = new Task();

page:

It is sObject binding. i want to to get date which is selected by user through this code and i want to use that date to add event. So is there any way to fetch date from sObject  with above code and pass it as in simple Date format  for creating event.

Please give some suggestions, code idea.

Thanks in Advance

Huniverse.

Hi

I want to add some fields account id, Name to selected date of calendar.  Kindly help me out. If possible post some code to go through, useful link .  I  am currently displaing accounts id, Name in datatable and reuirement is like - selected account detail should be added in calendar date as event.  Post some sample code if possible as i am beginner to Visual force.

Thanks in Advance.

hi

currently i am displaying fields in data table through following. i need to implement search and display. So is there any way to use qrystring in for  loop below  so search work fine along with datatable. Kindly suggest any idea, code, link.

// search logic

String qryString = 'select Id, Name,custom1__c,custom2__c from Account ' + sCondition ;

for(account c : [select Id, Name, custom1__c,custom2__c from Account]){
                        accountList.add(new aAccount(c));
            }

Thanks in advance

Hi

I want to display current Date and time on apex page. currently  i am using following code

Task t = new Task();
         Date myDate = Date.Today();
         DateTime d = t.activityDate;

<apex:inputField id="PutDate" value="{!task.activityDate}"/>

it shows calender and current Date. I require to display date and time 12/16/2010 08:10 PM

Kindly suggest any idea, code , links.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

currently i am displaying records with datatable with search option. Datatable list all the records. I need to implement paging in that. When i implement paging with Pageblock table it stops search functionality. So is there any way that paging working fine with datatable. Suggest any code to implement paging in datatable or any suggestion.

Thanks.

Hi,

currently i am displaying records with datatable with search option. Datatable list all the records. I need to implement paging in that. When i implement paging with Pageblock table it stops search functionality. So is there any way that paging working fine with datatable. Suggest any code to implement paging in datatable or any suggestion.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Below is my code to get records from pagetable

public ApexPages.StandardSetController con {

get {

if(con == null) {

String qryString = 'select Id, Name, PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c from Account ' ;
                  MyList= Database.query(qryString);
               List<Account> qryString1 = MyList;
            con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(qryString1);
               con.setPageSize(16);

}

return con;
        }
        set;
    }

public Boolean hasNext {
        get {
            return con.getHasNext();
        }
        set;
    }

here PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c are textboxed i need to search the record based on user input from account table. Is there any way to modify this query in order to search and paging both work together.

Thanks,

hi

Following is my code, i am having trouble in paging.

Page:

<apex:pageBlock id="MyOpps">
    <apex:dataTable value="{!MyList}" var="aOpp" width="100%" rows="16">

<apex:column headerValue="Select">
      <apex:inputCheckbox id="selectedcheck"/>
      </apex:column>       

<apex:column headerValue="Id">
             <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Id}" id="grdSelectid"/>  

<apex:column headerValue="AccountName">
             <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Name}" id="grdSelect"/>  

<apex:column headerValue="Plz">
            <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Plz__c}" id="plz"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Ort">
          <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Ort__c}" id="ort"/>

</apex:dataTable>

</apex:pageBlock>   
 <apex:panelGrid columns="4" id="links">
        <apex:commandLink action="{!first}">First</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!previous}">Previous</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!next}">Next</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!last}">Last</apex:commandlink>
</apex:panelGrid>

Controller:

public List<Account> MyList {get; set;}
         get {
            if(con == null) {
               con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator([select Id, Name, PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c, Kundentyp__c,from Account]));
               con.setPageSize(16);
            }
            return con;
        }
        set;
    }

public PageReference genMyList() {
        MyList = bMyList();
         return null;
            }

public List<Account> bMyList(){
          List<Account>  con = new List<Account>();

String plzPart ='';
                String sCondition = ' ';
                String sConcate = 'where';               

if (txtPlz != '')
                {
                    sCondition = sCondition +' '+ sConcate + ' PLZ__c = \'' +txtPlz+ '\'';
                   sConcate = ' and ';

}

if (txtOrt != '')
                {
                  sCondition = sCondition + ' ' + sConcate + ' Ort__c = \'' +txtOrt+ '\'';
                   sConcate = ' and ';
                }

if(txtStrasse!= '')
               {
                   sCondition = sCondition + ' ' + sConcate + ' Strasse__c = \'' +txtStrasse+ '\'';
                   //sConcate = ' and ';
               }

String qryString = 'select Id, Name, PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c, Kundentyp__c,from Account ' + sCondition ;
               return MyList;
        }

Next,Previous, First, Last button are not working. Kindly guide me in issue through code. If any link available then please suggest me.

Thanks

Hi , i have 2 check box on apex page by default checked. Now i have requirement, when i click search button only records which have those both check box marked should be displayed and when i deselect any check box and click search button only check box marked record should be displayed. Check box are custom fields added in account. As i am new bie to VF. Kindly give some sample codes , example link for help. Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I have query of simple select in controller. I want to search inputtext value whether they are null or not and based on that i am searching their value from Datatable. Now i am stuck with this query. Can anyone tell me how i can rearrange the query based on user input. If anyone has code then please explain with code as i am new bie to VF.

Thanks in Advance.

hello all,

i am new bie for salesforce. i need to integrtae third party API with Salesforce APEX code. Please suggest some good links or  demo code that will describe that how to get started with integration.  Any code help wil be much appreciated.  Just need to know how to start with API integration code.

Thanks

H R Dave

Hi all,

Thanks in Advance

H R Dave

Hi all

controller:

Task t = new Task();

page:

I am using it for inserting  event to selected  date. Here user can select date and insert event for that date.

How to get user selected date to controller from datepicker generated by above code ????

Please give some suggestions, if possible then suggest code sample to have an idea.

Thanks in Advance

Huniverse.

Hi

I want to display current Date and time on apex page. currently  i am using following code

Task t = new Task();
         Date myDate = Date.Today();
         DateTime d = t.activityDate;

<apex:inputField id="PutDate" value="{!task.activityDate}"/>

it shows calender and current Date. I require to display date and time 12/16/2010 08:10 PM

Kindly suggest any idea, code , links.

Thanks in advance.

hi

Following is my code, i am having trouble in paging.

Page:

<apex:pageBlock id="MyOpps">
    <apex:dataTable value="{!MyList}" var="aOpp" width="100%" rows="16">

<apex:column headerValue="Select">
      <apex:inputCheckbox id="selectedcheck"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Id">
             <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Id}" id="grdSelectid"/>  

<apex:column headerValue="AccountName">
             <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Name}" id="grdSelect"/>  

<apex:column headerValue="Plz">
            <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Plz__c}" id="plz"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Ort">
          <apex:outputText value="{!aOpp.Ort__c}" id="ort"/>

</apex:dataTable>

</apex:pageBlock>   
 <apex:panelGrid columns="4" id="links">
        <apex:commandLink action="{!first}">First</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!previous}">Previous</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!next}">Next</apex:commandlink>
        <apex:commandLink action="{!last}">Last</apex:commandlink>
</apex:panelGrid>

Controller:

public List<Account> MyList {get; set;}
         get {
            if(con == null) {
               con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator([select Id, Name, PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c, Kundentyp__c,from Account]));
               con.setPageSize(16);
            }
            return con;
        }
        set;
    }

public PageReference genMyList() {
        MyList = bMyList();
         return null;
            }

public List<Account> bMyList(){
          List<Account>  con = new List<Account>();

String plzPart ='';
                String sCondition = ' ';
                String sConcate = 'where';               

if (txtPlz != '')
                {
                    sCondition = sCondition +' '+ sConcate + ' PLZ__c = \'' +txtPlz+ '\'';
                   sConcate = ' and ';

}

if (txtOrt != '')
                {
                  sCondition = sCondition + ' ' + sConcate + ' Ort__c = \'' +txtOrt+ '\'';
                   sConcate = ' and ';
                }

if(txtStrasse!= '')
               {
                   sCondition = sCondition + ' ' + sConcate + ' Strasse__c = \'' +txtStrasse+ '\'';
                   //sConcate = ' and ';
               }

String qryString = 'select Id, Name, PLZ__c, Ort__c, Strasse__c, Kundentyp__c,from Account ' + sCondition ;
               return MyList;
        }

Next,Previous, First, Last button are not working. Kindly guide me in issue through code. If any link available then please suggest me.

Thanks

Hi,

I have query of simple select in controller. I want to search inputtext value whether they are null or not and based on that i am searching their value from Datatable. Now i am stuck with this query. Can anyone tell me how i can rearrange the query based on user input. If anyone has code then please explain with code as i am new bie to VF.

Thanks in Advance.