• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

What I need to do is so simple in theory, otherwise I would not be writing this post!

The point is that I have an HTML registration form, where the action parameter triggers a PHP script which already executes some stuff. What I need to do, is additionally create a new load in the salesforce system with this form information, maybe writing some PHP code at the end of this script to generate an XML file for example, send this file to salesforce and create the lead. That's all.

I don't have any problem to write the PHP code, but I don't know the procedure to do the integration with the salesforce system, could you help me with that?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

What I need to do is so simple in theory, otherwise I would not be writing this post!

The point is that I have an HTML registration form, where the action parameter triggers a PHP script which already executes some stuff. What I need to do, is additionally create a new load in the salesforce system with this form information, maybe writing some PHP code at the end of this script to generate an XML file for example, send this file to salesforce and create the lead. That's all.

I don't have any problem to write the PHP code, but I don't know the procedure to do the integration with the salesforce system, could you help me with that?

Thanks a lot!