• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to run wsimport against an enterprise.wsdl.

However, I am greeted to this warning:

[WARNING] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'tns:ID' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
  line 21 of file:/home/sfloess/Development/Solenopsis/java/src/main/resources/wsdl/enterprise.wsdl#types?schema1

The section in the enterprise.wsdl is:

<complexType name="sObject">
                <sequence>
                    <element name="fieldsToNull" type="xsd:string" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                    <element name="Id" type="tns:ID" nillable="true"/>
                </sequence>
            </complexType>

I've tried to create a bindings.xml file as follows:

<bindings xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb" version="2.0" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl" xsd:version="1.0">
    <bindings node="//element[@type='tns:ID']">
        <class name="String"/>
        <property name="String"/>
    </bindings>

<globalBindings generateElementProperty="false">
        <javaType name="java.lang.String" xmlType="Id"
                parseMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.parseString"
                printMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.printString"/>
        <javaType name="java.util.Calendar" xmlType="xsd:dateTime"
                parseMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.parseDateTime"
                printMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.printDateTime"/>
    </globalBindings>   
</bindings>

I've not had any luck and am hoping someone else has gotten around this with some binding...  My thinking is that this element should always map to a String :)

Its not so bad during code generation, however, when calling out to a webservice - I see this warning in the logs all the time (and thus my wanting to fix the mapping).

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an app or some code that provides log4j-ish type functionality in Apex.  I could certainly "roll my own," but I'm curious about any existing solutions or ideas.

What I'd like is to be able to enable logging, have log levels (debug, info, warning, error), log exceptions, etc.  I'd like this persist over time not just in the debug logs.

Again, I am thinking about something akin to log4j...

I'm trying to not require business hours be set on a case during case create.

Is there a way to not have this requirement - or use a default value?

Thanks ahead of time!

• April 10, 2012

I have a long text field that I'd like to stream.  However, apparently long text is not supported?

Is there a way around this?

• December 06, 2011

I am using the Force.com Migration Tool...  I have a scenario where picklist values are to be removed.  My initial reaction was to dentote something like the following in my destructiveChanges.xml:

<types>

<members>TheObject.ThePicklist</members>

<name>CustomField</name>

</types>

That, of course, will remove the entire picklist...and I can deploy the new picklist...

The biggest problem is that if the picklist is referred to anywhere, failure arises for the destructive change...  What I really need is the capability to solely denote the picklist values I want to remove.  I tried a number of different naming conventions - none of which worked (for example, TheObject.ThePickllist.ThePicklistValue)...

• March 08, 2011

I'm trying to run wsimport against an enterprise.wsdl.

However, I am greeted to this warning:

[WARNING] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'tns:ID' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
  line 21 of file:/home/sfloess/Development/Solenopsis/java/src/main/resources/wsdl/enterprise.wsdl#types?schema1

The section in the enterprise.wsdl is:

<complexType name="sObject">
                <sequence>
                    <element name="fieldsToNull" type="xsd:string" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                    <element name="Id" type="tns:ID" nillable="true"/>
                </sequence>
            </complexType>

I've tried to create a bindings.xml file as follows:

<bindings xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb" version="2.0" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl" xsd:version="1.0">
    <bindings node="//element[@type='tns:ID']">
        <class name="String"/>
        <property name="String"/>
    </bindings>

<globalBindings generateElementProperty="false">
        <javaType name="java.lang.String" xmlType="Id"
                parseMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.parseString"
                printMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.printString"/>
        <javaType name="java.util.Calendar" xmlType="xsd:dateTime"
                parseMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.parseDateTime"
                printMethod="javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.printDateTime"/>
    </globalBindings>   
</bindings>

I've not had any luck and am hoping someone else has gotten around this with some binding...  My thinking is that this element should always map to a String :)

Its not so bad during code generation, however, when calling out to a webservice - I see this warning in the logs all the time (and thus my wanting to fix the mapping).

I'm trying to not require business hours be set on a case during case create.

Is there a way to not have this requirement - or use a default value?

Thanks ahead of time!

• April 10, 2012

I am using the Force.com Migration Tool...  I have a scenario where picklist values are to be removed.  My initial reaction was to dentote something like the following in my destructiveChanges.xml:

<types>

<members>TheObject.ThePicklist</members>

<name>CustomField</name>

</types>

That, of course, will remove the entire picklist...and I can deploy the new picklist...

The biggest problem is that if the picklist is referred to anywhere, failure arises for the destructive change...  What I really need is the capability to solely denote the picklist values I want to remove.  I tried a number of different naming conventions - none of which worked (for example, TheObject.ThePickllist.ThePicklistValue)...

• March 08, 2011