• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a variable which stores value of account number in Incremental form

now another varible which is used for displaying data on UI used this varible but account number displayed on UI

should not be in Incremental format

Eg.

say there are  account in custom object having account number as

Account - 1

Account - 2

so on....

but on UI it has to be displayed as

'Account'

is there any way of removing characters appearing after Account

Regards,

Subham

• January 23, 2012

Kindly let me know how many upgrades are released every year by Salesforce, along with tentative dates.

• January 23, 2012

Can Users View Campaigns and manage campaign members using Mobile Lite ?

Hi All,

I have created one dummy contact with email noreply@test.com and trying to send an email to this email.

When I try to send email an error occured 'Invalid Email Address' and "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email field.

When I confirm the email address, I am able to send  an email to noreply@test.com.

But if I again try to send an email to noreply@test.com, again "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email and email gets bounced.

Do I need to confirm email address every time? this is not a good practice.

Why this is happening?

Is this problem having any solution?

Plz reply. Its urgent.

Regards,

Nilesh.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, How can we see user and group sharing (sharing detail) for a record ?

Please reply, its urgent.

Regards,

Neel.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well....!!!!

I want to login in to my customer portal on a button click.

I am creating a customer portal user, through apex. On same vf page I have created a button 'Login As Portal User'.

After creating a portal user, we need to click on 'Login As Portal User' button to login in to Customer portal.

Any idea? 

How can I login in to Customer Portal on a button click from VF page???

PLz help, its urgent.

Regards,

Nilesh.

Hi, 

I am creating a new User using following code : 

Database.DMLOptions dlo = new Database.DMLOptions();

dlo.EmailHeader.triggerUserEmail= true;

On inserting the User,an email gets send to User's Email with 'Username' and 'Temporary Password'.

I need to get that 'Temporary Password' in my Apex code for further logic.

How can I get the 'Temporary Password ' from email???

Regards,

Nilesh.

I want to split a string by capital letters.

For example : 

If

MainString = JanuaryFebruaryMarch;

then

string1 = January

string2 = February

string3 = March

Please help.

Regards,

Nil.

URGENT : How to create dynamic picklist on standard page??

We need some help with data reconciliation between Paypal and SFDC.
We will have a PayPal account setup. On a nightly basis, or on demand, I would like to extract all the payment data from paypal into SFDC. Then, I would like to reconcile the data between Paypal and SFDC to make sure that the payment data is consistent between these 2 systems.

The ask is :

1) Is there an API or method by which we can extract all payment data from Paypal and load them into SFDC.
2) SFDC will originate this call, and paypal needs to supply the data based on the credentials that SFDC passes.
3) The credentials will be the uid and pwd and the account id.

Regards,

Nilesh

I want to send an email to all contacts which  belongs to  a single account.

I want to get their corresponding  Account ID in batch apex dynamically.

How can I get Account ID?

As I am new to salesforce , can you please help me out in writing batch apex?
Our requirement is to send a mass email to all EventUsers(child of contact) at specified interval of time.
Please reply ASAP as it is an urgent requirement.

How to integrate Salesforce with Amadeus??

can anyone  provide source code or related links?

Ragards,

Nilesh

How to integrate Salesforce with Amadeus?

Ragards,

Nilesh

Hi,

I want to generate an Enterprise WSDL file excluding one custom object...

We need to exclude one cutom object for security reason. Is there any way to do this?

Regards,

Nilesh...

Hi,

I want to generate an Enterprise WSDL file excluding one custom object.

We need to exclude one cutom object for security reason. Is there any way to do this?

Regards,

Nilesh..

Hi,

Regards,

Nilesh.

Hi,

Has anyone is having experience on Salesforce integration with PayPal Using PayFlowPro gate way?

I want to do integration using HTTPS request.

I am new to Integartion. Can anyone plz suggest any link or source code?

Regards,

Nilesh.

Urgent : Can we create a List of all visualforce Pages names?

Please reply ASAP.

Hi All,

I am generating a pdf from Vf page, its size is around 30 MB.

I need to store that pdf in document folder. But we can not store document more than 5 MB size in document folder.

Is there any way to break the 30 MB pdf in 6 parts and then store it in document folder?

Please suggest any solution / source code for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nilesh.

I am generating a page block table in pdf, i want to show barcode for each cantact name.

How to get barcode?

HI Everyone,

I want to remove queries from for loop and want to bulkify my apex class, so that it wont hit governor limits.

We need some help with data reconciliation between Paypal and SFDC.
We will have a PayPal account setup. On a nightly basis, or on demand, I would like to extract all the payment data from paypal into SFDC. Then, I would like to reconcile the data between Paypal and SFDC to make sure that the payment data is consistent between these 2 systems.

The ask is :

1) Is there an API or method by which we can extract all payment data from Paypal and load them into SFDC.
2) SFDC will originate this call, and paypal needs to supply the data based on the credentials that SFDC passes.
3) The credentials will be the uid and pwd and the account id.

Regards,

Nilesh

Hi,

I have master detail relationship with contact and custom object BroadBandCustomers .

So, i have used a subquery to fetch few details from custom object . i would like to know how to display sub query value in visualforce page . I am getting values .... tested in workbench. 

Here is my query:

SELECT Homeroom__c ,Phone  ,Number_of_calls__c ,

(SELECT id FROM BroadBandCustomers__r ORDER BY HSI_Stage_Date__c)

FROM Contact  ORDER BY LastName, FirstName

I am trying to write an trigger for a fomula calculation as it is hitting the character limits.

Formula is:

Value(CASE( LEN( text( Area_Range__c ) ), 5, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 1), 6, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 1), 7, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 2), 8, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 2), 9, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 3), 10, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 3), 11, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 4), 12, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 4), 13, Left(text(Area_Range__c ), 5), 14, "0", 15, "50000", 16, "750","0"))

now the trigger is something like this

trigger PropertyValue on Property__c (before insert, before update) {

Property__c thisProp;
    {
    for(Property__c prop: Trigger.New)

{
  	list<Property__c> propNew=[select id, test_1__c, Budget_Range__c from Property__c];
  	 {
  	 	    if(propNew.Budget__c=='ABC')

{
				prop.test_1__c = CASE( LEN( text( prop.Budget_Range__c ) ), 5, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 1), 6, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 1), 7, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 2), 8, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 2), 9, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 3), 10, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 3), 11, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 4), 12, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 4), 13, Left(text(prop.Budget_Range__c ), 5));

}

}
}
    }
}

It is giving error 

Save error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: text(String) PropertyValue.trigger /src/triggers line 13 Force.com save problem

Hi All,

I have created one dummy contact with email noreply@test.com and trying to send an email to this email.

When I try to send email an error occured 'Invalid Email Address' and "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email field.

When I confirm the email address, I am able to send  an email to noreply@test.com.

But if I again try to send an email to noreply@test.com, again "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email and email gets bounced.

Do I need to confirm email address every time? this is not a good practice.

Why this is happening?

Is this problem having any solution?

Plz reply. Its urgent.

Regards,

Nilesh.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, How can we see user and group sharing (sharing detail) for a record ?

Please reply, its urgent.

Regards,

Neel.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well....!!!!

I want to login in to my customer portal on a button click.

I am creating a customer portal user, through apex. On same vf page I have created a button 'Login As Portal User'.

After creating a portal user, we need to click on 'Login As Portal User' button to login in to Customer portal.

Any idea? 

How can I login in to Customer Portal on a button click from VF page???

PLz help, its urgent.

Regards,

Nilesh.

I have  a filed like date of birth.  i would like   to  get  day of the date of birth  using formula filed    

Hello.  Does anyone know if it is possible to identify the day of the week for a particular date via Apex?  I thought this would be pretty simple given the various date methods available, but I am not able to find anything.

I am familiar with the various date methods - and I know I can return the month (such as "January" etc).  However, I am trying to return the day of the week - such as "Tuesday", "Thursday" etc.

Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.  Hopefully I am just missing something pretty simple.

Hi all,

What is the Governer Limits? Y r u using?

can u please help me...

Thanks for u r help....

Hi all,

What is the Multitenant Architecture? What is Mean Tenant?

can u please give me solution

Thanks for u help.........

I want to send an email to all contacts which  belongs to  a single account.

I want to get their corresponding  Account ID in batch apex dynamically.

How can I get Account ID?

Hi

how to active Email relay option in sales force unlimited edition

Regards

Pradeep

As I am new to salesforce , can you please help me out in writing batch apex?
Our requirement is to send a mass email to all EventUsers(child of contact) at specified interval of time.
Please reply ASAP as it is an urgent requirement.

How to integrate Salesforce with Amadeus??

Ragards,

Nilesh

Hi all,

I have this SOQL with a child relationship (parent-to-child)

[SELECT Name, Birthdate, (SELECT Name_Em__c, Job_Title__c FROM Employment__r),
 (SELECT Degree__c, Name_Ed__c FROM Education__r)
FROM Contact WHERE Id IN (SELECT Candidate_Contact__c
      FROM Application__c

WHERE Job__c =:JobOrderId)

];

And the following Visualforce on a pageblocktable:

<apex:column headerValue="Company" value="{!ed.Employment__r.Name_Em__c}"/>

But I cannot get the information from the two sub-select into the table. 

Do you have any idea on how to get it?

Many thanks,

MGA.

Hi,

Regards,

Nilesh..

Hi,

Has anyone is having experience on Salesforce integration with PayPal Using PayFlowPro gate way?

I want to do integration using HTTPS request.

I am new to Integartion. Can anyone plz suggest any link or source code?

Regards,

Nilesh.

Hi,

I have a wrapper class in a list and in my Vf page i am checking if the object of the wrapper contains null, if it has null then i am displaying 'Free' else displaying the appointment details.

I want to have a button create Appointment instead of 'Free'.

What would the correct way to insert the button code ?

<apex:repeat var="slot" value="{!liTimeSlots}">

<tr class="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointment), 'Free', 'Fill')}">
        <td ><apex:outputText value="{!slot.tstart1}"/></td>

<td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointment), 'Free', slot.sAppointment.name)}"/></td>
          <td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointment), '', slot.sAppointment.Appointment_Type__c)}"/></td>
          <td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointment), '', slot.sAppointment.Patient__c)}"/></td>
            </tr> 
        <tr>
        <td></td>

<td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointmentOverlap), ' ', slot.sAppointmentOverlap.name)}"/></td>
          <td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointmentOverlap), '', slot.sAppointmentOverlap.Appointment_Type__c)}"/></td>
          <td><apex:outputText value="{!IF(ISNULL(slot.sAppointmentOverlap), '', slot.sAppointmentOverlap.Patient__c)}"/></td>
            </tr>   
</apex:repeat>

Hello All,

I am facing one problem in one Org in that org i have contact list.

Now when i am trying to send email to this particular contact it gives me error.

'List has no Row for assignment to SObject'

since i am selecting the transaction than also it gives me this error and when i checked it in my developer org it is working correclty.

Now the problem i found is the contact.To which contact i am sending the Email In that Contact Email it shows me Confirm Email Address .

So can anyone tell me how to know wheather this is confirmed email address to send email.Why it is showing me that confirm Email address though i have another user Email address of same smtp server.