• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can someone help me with this? I keep getting an access denied/permissions error when trying to set those fields. if I remove these fields I can add the note object successfully. But i need to be able to set creation date and modification date.

Thanks

hi. I have upserted picklists with values, creating custom fields against the accounts object. I can display these fields on the accounts object with no issues, however when they are placed on the person account layout they seem to be in a readonly/uneditable state and do not display any picklist values?

How can I go about creating custom fields for a person account?. When I create custom fields for my account object they seem to be read only / do not display any picklist data when I put them onto a person account layout. I am creating these custom fields through the api fieldname__c etc.

I am also trying to upsert notes, but need to modify the creationdate and modifieddate, is there a setting in salesforce to make these modifyable via the api.

Hi Guys

I am new to sf development and have to migrate data from another crm, the data is fairly complex so I thought the api would be the best place to start. I want to get started with upsert, does anyone have a basic vb.net example I could start to work with, would be much appreciated?

Cheers