• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

can I cratre a site using site.com for free on the development edition and also set ones up in the prof and unlimited editions for clients for free or will they need to pay the $1500 per site?

I'm confused about the actual pricing and cost of these sites and am getting conflicting answers. Maybe the boards can give me some consensus.

Cheers

• May 04, 2012

Does anyone have any code I could look at for some new functionality required.

I need to run custom searches, using any fields (including lookup and master-detail) on a number of custom objects All searches are to be saved and can be re-used.I also need to search across attachments related to the objects for specific free text values !!.

Results are to be displayed in a  list with the ability to change the fileds shown and to sort asc/desc on any fields .

Records from the result list can be marked for retention or deletion as well as allowing the manual addition of records to the set !

No idea where to start.

All/any help to just start this would be great.

Pemon.    

• March 23, 2012

Hi,

I am new to Visualforce. I am trying to display pages to users who will have a user script on one side of the page

and input fields on the other. For now, I have created two vf pages - one using Flow for the input and one that displays a mock up of a user script helping in the creation of a record.

How do I have the script display down one side while they enter data and follow the flow through to creation of a record  on the other

• June 08, 2011