• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I created one public site and i want to implement the below functionality in Public site.

To complement the "Other Retailer" lookup ,is there anyway to always display "Other Retailer" as a choice?

Example:

- User searches for "Bob's Countertop"

- Results returned:

Bob's Countertops

Bob's Countertop

Bob's Countertop Shop

Other Retailer

means everytime it has to display 'Other Retailer' with other results.

Please give a proper solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

• August 02, 2011
Hi Team, I want to display the help text in visualforce page but i tried the below code but i am getting so error message.
{!$ObjectType.Request__c.fields.Name__c.InlineHelpText}
Please let me know why I am getting so many error message and please let me know the solution to display help text in visualforce page. Thanks in advance.
  • August 01, 2011

Hi Team,

I created one visualforce page and in that i created 2 fields 'Books' and 'Books Name'.Here if i select Novel in  'Books' field,Only for this value  it has to populate Novel in 'Books Name'field and if i select story book in 'Books' field the 'Books Name' field has to autopopulate with 'null'.

Please tel me code how can this functionality be implemented in Visualforce page.

Thnaks in advance

• July 26, 2011

Hi ,

I created one public site and i want to implement the below functionality in Public site.

To complement the "Other Retailer" lookup ,is there anyway to always display "Other Retailer" as a choice?

Example:

- User searches for "Bob's Countertop"

- Results returned:

Bob's Countertops

Bob's Countertop

Bob's Countertop Shop

Other Retailer

means everytime it has to display 'Other Retailer' with other results.

Thanks in advance.

• July 26, 2011

Hi Team,

I wrote one batch apex it was working fine in developer sandbox but if i move that code to Test sandbox it is showing error saying "Apex heap size too large".Please help me in this  and below is the code i wrote.

• July 25, 2011
Hi Team, I created one HTML email template and i need to send this email template with attachment.I dont know how to add the attachment to HTML email template.I read that only using visualforce we can send the mail with attachment.Is it so?Please tel me how to do this one. Please also let me know how to convert word to PDF and then i need to send the email with PDF attachment . Thanks in advance.
  • July 22, 2011

Hi Team,

I created one web to lead form and in that page i need to display one image and if end consumer enters number instead of text it has to display error message.For this how to alter the html code.The below is the html code it generated when i created web to lead form.

<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <META> element to your page <HEAD>.      -->
<!--  If necessary, please modify the charset parameter to specify the        -->
<!--  character set of your HTML page.                                        -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

<!--  NOTE: Please add the following <FORM> element to your page.             -->

<form action="http://cs3.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8 method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00DQ0000000HDRG">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://salesforce.com">

<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements.  Please uncomment   -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail"                                  -->
<!--  value="kavi_k@gmail.com">                          -->

<label for="salutation">Salutation</label><select  id="salutation" name="salutation"><option value="">--None--</option><option value="Dr.">Dr.</option>
<option value="Dr. Ms.">Dr. Ms.</option>
<option value="Miss">Miss</option>
<option value="Mr.">Mr.</option>
<option value="Mrs.">Mrs.</option>
<option value="Ms.">Ms.</option>
</select><br>

<label for="first_name">First Name</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="last_name">Last Name</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="phone">Phone</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="mobile">Mobile</label><input  id="mobile" maxlength="40" name="mobile" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="street">Address</label><textarea name="street"></textarea><br>

<label for="company">Company</label><input  id="company" maxlength="40" name="company" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="city">City</label><input  id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="state">State/Province</label><input  id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="country">Country</label><input  id="country" maxlength="40" name="country" size="20" type="text" /><br>

Start Date (mm/dd/yyyy):<span class="dateInput dateOnlyInput"><input  id="00N40000001R1QI" name="00N40000001R1QI" size="12" type="text" /></span><br>

End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):<span class="dateInput dateOnlyInput"><input  id="00N40000001R1QN" name="00N40000001R1QN" size="12" type="text" /></span><br>

Type Name:<select  id="00NQ0000000mQtC" name="00NQ0000000mQtC" title="Type Name"><option value="">--None--</option><option value="Licensee">Licensee</option>
</select><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>

I am new to this html code.Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance 

• July 19, 2011

Hi Team,

I wrote one trigger to get account name where record type ='web to lead type'  from account object and insert account name in qualification object where record type for this object is 'Material' to create new record for this record type in qualification object.But it is showing error.Please help me in this.The below is the Programme i wrote and error message is also shown below.

trigger TogetQualificationdetails on Account (after insert) {

List<Qualification__c> qual=new Qualification__c[0];
    Qualification__c qualify=new Qualification__c();
    for(Account acc:trigger.new){
        //Account a= System.Trigger.NewMap.get(acc.id);
        //System.debug('id'+a);

RecordType record=[select id,name from RecordType where Name='web to lead type'];
        //if(acc.RecordType == 'Web to lead type'){
        qual.add(new Qualification__c(Account__c=acc.Name,recordtypeid=record.id,id=acc.id));
       // }
        system.debug('details'+qual);

}
    insert qual;

}

The error message is as follows

03:18:51.057 (1057061000)|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qQ00000004bfq|TogetQualificationdetails on Account trigger event AfterInsert for [001Q000000OvpqZ]
03:18:51.057 (1057857000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[9]|Aggregations:0|select id,name from RecordType where Name='web to lead type'
03:18:51.063 (1063990000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[9]|Rows:0
03:18:51.064 (1064136000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[9]|System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
03:18:51.064 (1064233000)|FATAL_ERROR|System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Trigger.TogetQualificationdetails: line 9, column 27
03:18:51.833 (1064308000)|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE
03:18:51.833|LIMIT_USAGE_FOR_NS|(default)|
Number of SOQL queries: 1 out of 100
Number of query rows: 0 out of 50000
Number of SOSL queries: 0 out of 20
Number of DML statements: 0 out of 150
Number of DML rows: 0 out of 10000
Number of script statements: 3 out of 200000
Maximum heap size: 0 out of 3000000
Number of callouts: 0 out of 10
Number of Email Invocations: 0 out of 10
Number of fields describes: 0 out of 100
Number of record type describes: 0 out of 100
Number of child relationships describes: 0 out of 100
Number of picklist describes: 0 out of 100
Number of future calls: 0 out of 10

03:18:51.833 (1064308000)|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE_END

03:18:51.064 (1064456000)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|TogetQualificationdetails on Account trigger event AfterInsert for [001Q000000OvpqZ]
03:18:51.064 (1064488000)|EXECUTION_FINISHED

Please help me how to write the trigger for this condition.The one i wrote is showing error.

Thanks in advance

• July 18, 2011

Hi Team,

I created web to lead form.If i convert lead to account and contact, is there any possibility so that i can save the account data in particular record type in Account object and similarly contact detail in particular record type.Please let me know whether this can be done or not.

Thanks in advance

• July 15, 2011

Hi Team,

I created one web to lead form and the problem is that after saving data in web form it is successfully saved but it is not saving data in lead object.i dont know where it is saving.

Please let me know what is the problem in this and tel me the solution for this.Is there any option is there to check what are all the web to lead form i created?

Thanks in advance.

• July 14, 2011

Hi,

I created one web form and that data is saved in Lead object.I need to get some of  these field  data to one custom object say book.Is there any other way except writting trigger .How can this be done.Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

• July 13, 2011

Hi,

I wrote one sheduled batch apex programming and i am new to this apex code.Please tel me how to write the test method for the below code.Please help me in this.

List<Registration__c> allRegList =new List<Registration__c>();
  RecordType recordtype=[select name,id from RecordType where Name='Surface Product Registration Record'];
  allRegList=[select id,Name,where_did_you_purchase__c,sum_of_enduse_points__c  from Registration__c where recordtypeid=:recordtype.id and Createddate=TODAY];

for(sObject s:scope){
       Account a=(Account)s;
       accSet.add(a);
   }   

for(Account a:accSet){
       Double sum=0.0;

for(Registration__c r:allRegList){
                      if(r.Where_did_you_Purchase__c==a.id){
                         if(r.sum_of_enduse_points__c!=null){           
                sum=sum+r.sum_of_enduse_points__c;
                }      
                System.debug('THE SUM INSIDE FOR LOOP IS ******'+sum);
            }
       }
           a.current_year_cp_points__c= a.current_year_cp_points__c + sum;
          updateAcc.add(a);    
   }

}

Please help  me in this.Thanks in advance.

• June 27, 2011

Hi,

I created one public site and in that i need to display help text.How can i display help text in Public site.Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

• June 24, 2011

Hi,

I enabled all field level security and profile permission also in sites but still in public site if i opened this lookup it is just opening and it is not showing any data.

Please let me know how  to enable the lookup in public site so as to retrieve the data from Account.

Thanks in advance.

• June 21, 2011

Hi,

I created 2 custom object say Request and Requestline and Requestline is the lookup of Request and Request is the lookup of Account.In Request if i select some name from Account because it is the lookup relation, the points is updated in Requestline.

My doubt is that if i select some name from Account   in requestline it is updating points.but i need to calculate the sum of all the points for that user i selected from Account.How can it possible to create sum points for the user i selected.The corresponding points has to update for the user i selected from Account.

How can this be done.Please help me.

• June 16, 2011

Hi,

How to create the cross formula for objects.i have to create cross formula between one standard object Account and one custom object Request.The Price field value entered in Request has to update in Account Total Price field and each time when i insert price it has to go and add to Account object field i.e in Total Price field.

How can this be done.Please help me in this.

• June 15, 2011

Hi,

I created one custom object Booking and in this i created one custom field name which is a multi picklist.Cars is one more custom object.If i select the multi picklist in Booking it has to create the record type in cars.

Example :This is the multi picklist value

Maruthi-New

Alto-Old

According to above example i need to create the record type in Cars depending on only considering Maruthi or Alto.

For this i need to check before hyphen and then depending on Maruthi or Alto i hv to create record type.

How can this be done using apex code.Please help me in this.i have confusion regrading how to check value before hyphen.

If I select both value then it is seperated by semicolon like

Maruthi-New;Alto-Old

I tried seperating semicolon but i dont know how to seperate upto hyphen and assigned to one more field.

For this one i need to ckeck both i.e whether it is Maruthi or Alto and whether it is Old or New.

How can this be done using apex code except hard coding.If i hard code then the length of the programme is long.Please help me in this

• June 15, 2011

Hi,

I  created one public site and there lookup field is there but it is not retriving data from object.I gave profile permission and i checked fields also.Please let me know whether lookup relation is working in public site.If it is yes please tel me how i can do.

Thanks in advance.

• June 14, 2011

Hi,

I created one custom object Booking and in this i created one custom field name which is a multi picklist.Cars is one more custom object.If i select the multi picklist in Booking it has to create the record type in cars.

Example :This is the multi picklist value

Maruthi-New

Alto-Old

According to above example i need to create the record type in Cars depending on only considering Maruthi or Alto.

For this i need to check before hyphen and then depending on Maruthi or Alto i hv to create record type.

How can this be done using apex code.Please help me in this.i have confusion regrading how to check value before hyphen.

• June 14, 2011

Hi,

I created one custom object say Booking and in this i created one custom field Price.Bookname is the lookup of Account.Each time when Price is inserted or updated in Booking object ,the corresponding Price value is added and stored in Total price field of Account object.How can this be done.Please help me in  this.

Thanks in advance.

• June 13, 2011
Hi Team, I want to display the help text in visualforce page but i tried the below code but i am getting so error message.
{!$ObjectType.Request__c.fields.Name__c.InlineHelpText}
Please let me know why I am getting so many error message and please let me know the solution to display help text in visualforce page. Thanks in advance.
  • August 01, 2011

Hi Team,

I created one visualforce page and in that i created 2 fields 'Books' and 'Books Name'.Here if i select Novel in  'Books' field,Only for this value  it has to populate Novel in 'Books Name'field and if i select story book in 'Books' field the 'Books Name' field has to autopopulate with 'null'.

Please tel me code how can this functionality be implemented in Visualforce page.

Thnaks in advance

• July 26, 2011

Hi Team,

I created web to lead form.If i convert lead to account and contact, is there any possibility so that i can save the account data in particular record type in Account object and similarly contact detail in particular record type.Please let me know whether this can be done or not.

Thanks in advance

• July 15, 2011

Hi Team,

I created one web to lead form and the problem is that after saving data in web form it is successfully saved but it is not saving data in lead object.i dont know where it is saving.

Please let me know what is the problem in this and tel me the solution for this.Is there any option is there to check what are all the web to lead form i created?

Thanks in advance.

• July 14, 2011

Hi,

I wrote one sheduled batch apex programming and i am new to this apex code.Please tel me how to write the test method for the below code.Please help me in this.

List<Registration__c> allRegList =new List<Registration__c>();
  RecordType recordtype=[select name,id from RecordType where Name='Surface Product Registration Record'];
  allRegList=[select id,Name,where_did_you_purchase__c,sum_of_enduse_points__c  from Registration__c where recordtypeid=:recordtype.id and Createddate=TODAY];

for(sObject s:scope){
       Account a=(Account)s;
       accSet.add(a);
   }   

for(Account a:accSet){
       Double sum=0.0;

for(Registration__c r:allRegList){
                      if(r.Where_did_you_Purchase__c==a.id){
                         if(r.sum_of_enduse_points__c!=null){           
                sum=sum+r.sum_of_enduse_points__c;
                }      
                System.debug('THE SUM INSIDE FOR LOOP IS ******'+sum);
            }
       }
           a.current_year_cp_points__c= a.current_year_cp_points__c + sum;
          updateAcc.add(a);    
   }

}

Please help  me in this.Thanks in advance.

• June 27, 2011

Hi,

I created one public site and in that i need to display help text.How can i display help text in Public site.Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

• June 24, 2011