• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hai friends,

i am doing POC on the Chatter and event. I events are to be sheduled on 10 of  this months,before twodays  event information is posted to chatter before two days to event scheduled, For that based on the dates of events ,i need to run apex classes to post that information to chatter.

Can you any body suggest me to run based on the time and date given in apexcontroller.

please help me in this scenario.

Sfshark

Please help me in the following scenario,

Hai friends, i am processing the body of email,which i got through in bound email services, i am sucessfully creating tasks ,but i want to get phone number ,which is specified in the body of email.How i can get phone number from email..please help me in this scenario.

Thanks in Advance

shark

Hai frineds,

I want to show Message on Parent page ,when the child page (popup) page closes,PLease help me in this scenario.

Thank u in Advance

Shark

hai friends,

I have invoicenumber field in Opportunity object,  i want to query the max invoicenumber in that object and is assigned to another field.

How we can achieve this,Please help me in this scenario.

We can get Max value by group by a particular field.

like Select Name,Max(invoicenumber__c) from opportunity group by AccountName;

NOw i have max invoice number  for a particular account.

how i can assign this to another field.

Thanks in Advance

SHARK

hai friends,

I have list of contactfields,this list is chanfing dynamically based on user input.Based on the user input i am adding columns dynamically to Datatable,Now i want to add that rows to the datatable dynamically.Here Number of rows also user input.

Can you please help me in this scenario.

Thank you

Haribabu

Please help me in the following scenario,

Hai friends, i am processing the body of email,which i got through in bound email services, i am sucessfully creating tasks ,but i want to get phone number ,which is specified in the body of email.How i can get phone number from email..please help me in this scenario.

Thanks in Advance

shark

Hai frineds,

I want to show Message on Parent page ,when the child page (popup) page closes,PLease help me in this scenario.

Thank u in Advance

Shark

hai friends,

I have invoicenumber field in Opportunity object,  i want to query the max invoicenumber in that object and is assigned to another field.

How we can achieve this,Please help me in this scenario.

We can get Max value by group by a particular field.

like Select Name,Max(invoicenumber__c) from opportunity group by AccountName;

NOw i have max invoice number  for a particular account.

how i can assign this to another field.

Thanks in Advance

SHARK