• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a number of custom object records in Salesforce that have been associated to the wrong parent object. I have managed to extract the data out and look up the correct parent record, which means I now have a csv file that contains:

object id | parent id

12345     | abcdef

67890     | ghijkl

When I try to use either the LexiLoader or the Workbench however, the master-detail doesn't show up as one of the fields I have amend.

Is there a way to amend master-detail relationships using one of these data loader mechanisms (there are 4000 records to update) or do I have to change the relationship to a look-up value and do it that way?

Thanks

Hi.

I have added the 'Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps' package from Force.com labs and I am using the embedded content in the page rather than the button. I was wondering wether there was a way to change the default map type (to satelite) and the zoom level. 

The only settings I can see are for the background colour, height, width etc.

Cheers,

Graham

Hello all, 

I am trying to learn Apex. I know that it is a Java like object oriented programming language. I was wondering which one of these books will benefit me more, a introduction to java book or the object oriented programming for dummies book. 

Thanks in advance. 

I have a number of custom object records in Salesforce that have been associated to the wrong parent object. I have managed to extract the data out and look up the correct parent record, which means I now have a csv file that contains:

object id | parent id

12345     | abcdef

67890     | ghijkl

When I try to use either the LexiLoader or the Workbench however, the master-detail doesn't show up as one of the fields I have amend.

Is there a way to amend master-detail relationships using one of these data loader mechanisms (there are 4000 records to update) or do I have to change the relationship to a look-up value and do it that way?

Thanks

Hi.

I have added the 'Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps' package from Force.com labs and I am using the embedded content in the page rather than the button. I was wondering wether there was a way to change the default map type (to satelite) and the zoom level. 

The only settings I can see are for the background colour, height, width etc.

Cheers,

Graham