• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a sharing trigger on contact object. While inserting the contact my trigger (After insert trigger) will sharing that contact with particuler user. Also I have a workflow field update to assign the owner of the contact based on the state.

Problem:
Case 1: If my inserted contact meet the workflow cretiria then my shared contact will not committing. (Without any error)

Case 2: If my inserted contact not meeting the workflow cretiria then my shared contact will get committed.

Question: Why the shared contact not committed while owner changed by workflow?
  • August 11, 2014

Hi,

I want chatter to expose "Customer Portal User". Is it possible? If not, when this feature will be GA?

Thanks,

Rajan

• November 21, 2011
  • September 29, 2011

Hi,

I need to call a visual force page on visualforce worklow. Please help us.

Thanks,

Rajan

• September 13, 2011

Hi,

I need to call a visual force page on visualforce worklow. Please help us.

Thanks,
Rajan

• September 13, 2011

Hi,
I am tring to expose attachment image into outside html page. Is it possible to expose? please help us.

Thanks,
Rajan

• August 30, 2011

I am trying to get image from the "Notes & Attachment" object on contact related list through the Draw-loop, but it shows some long text. How to solve this problem. Can you please help us.

• August 17, 2011

I am tring to expose visual flow on both Customer portal and Sites. But it shows insufficient privileges error. how to over come this problem? please help us.

I am trying to invoke a web service call out class at the time of managed package installation. If it is possible, how to do this? Please help us.
Hi,

I got an issue with Dashboard component on partner community portal like size issue. Even I specified a maximum height size on the Dashboard component, it is showing up with scrollbar and dashboard bars are hided inside the component. I will need to keep scrolling to see the Dashboards. I have added screenshot below. I am hopeful in this, someone will reach out me to clarify

Dashboard with scrollbars
Thanks,
Rakshana