• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to make a custom picklist field called "Type of Intro Purchase" required when the custom picklist field called "Class Complimentary? is set to "Yes-Intro Purchase".  Not sure if this can be done with a validation rule or if it needs to be a trigger.

Thanks!

Marie

I need to create a validation rule for when a picklist value is NOT blank, then an email address field must be required.

I have a field called "Special Request Approval" which is a dependent picklist field off of a field called "Approval Region".  The Approval Region is already a required field on the page layout.  Depending on the region chosen, the Special Request field will return the names of the managers for that region in the picklist.  If the Special Request Approval picklist is NOT blank, then I need to make the "Special Request Approval Email" address required.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks!

I need to create a validation rule that will make our custom lookup field called "Focus Promotion" required when the picklist values chosen on the custom field called "Task Sub Objective" are "Sell Retail Promotion", Sell Color Promotion", or Sell Stylist Promotion".

Do i ned to create 3 separate validation rules or can I accomplish this in 1 validation rule??  Any insight on this would be greatly apprecaited!

Marie

I need to create a validation rule for when a picklist value is NOT blank, then an email address field must be required.

I have a field called "Special Request Approval" which is a dependent picklist field off of a field called "Approval Region".  The Approval Region is already a required field on the page layout.  Depending on the region chosen, the Special Request field will return the names of the managers for that region in the picklist.  If the Special Request Approval picklist is NOT blank, then I need to make the "Special Request Approval Email" address required.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks!

I need to create a validation rule that will make our custom lookup field called "Focus Promotion" required when the picklist values chosen on the custom field called "Task Sub Objective" are "Sell Retail Promotion", Sell Color Promotion", or Sell Stylist Promotion".

Do i ned to create 3 separate validation rules or can I accomplish this in 1 validation rule??  Any insight on this would be greatly apprecaited!

Marie