• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I would like to completely remove person accounts (the objects and record types) from salesforce

The Persona Account structure is not used and was enabled by an earlier Dev.

Having all the extra Fields shown when editing lists or reports is confusing my users

I have tried deleteing the person Account record types but it says either i don't have the permissions (I am the SysAdmin) or that i can't remove the last active record type.

Thanks

Amiller

Hello All,

I am trying to setup a new Upsert dataload for a custom object but am having problems geting the CLI to run correctly

From the GUI everything works fine. I am using the same mapping file for both the GUI and CLI with all source file fields mapped. When running from the CLI i get the message

5600 [csvBBActivityUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.dataloader.action.UpsertAction  - Exception occured during

loading com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.MappingInitializationException: Field mapping is invalid: Year_Credit__c => Year_Credit__c

I have tried removing the column from both the csv file and the mapping, the error just changes to a different collumn

I installed the newest dataloader 22.0 and still have the same issue

See bellow for map file and config file.

#Mapping values
#Mon Aug 15 17:42:48 GMT 2011
BB_Acct_Number__c=BB_Acct_Number__c
Open_Date__c=Open_Date__c
Quarter_Credit__c=Quarter_Credit__c
Sales_Rep__c=Sales_Rep__c
Last_Trade_Date__c=Last_Trade_Date__c
Quarter_Count__c=Quarter_Count__c
Last_Update_Date__c=Last_Update_Date__c
BB_Long_Name__c=BB_Long_Name__c
BB_Short_Name__c=BB_Short_Name__c
MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C=Client__r\:ST_BB_Short_Name__c
Year_Credit__c=Year_Credit__c
Year_Count__c=Year_Count__c

###### config

<bean id="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
      <description>csvBBActivityUpsertProcess job Uploads BB Activity info to salesforce from a CSV file.</description>
        <property name="name" value="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="\\seasystems01\Vender\SalesForce_DataLoader\BBActivity_Conf\sfdcSoapTrace.log"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>

<entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="BBActivity_UPSERTMAP.sdl"/>

<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Bloomberg_Account__c"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="BB_Acct_Number__c" />
          <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvread"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="BB_Activity.csv"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

##### data sample

MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_ACCT_NUMBER__C,BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_LONG_NAME__C,SALES_REP__C,OPEN_DATE__C,LAST_TRADE_DATE__C,QUARTER_COUNT__C,QUARTER_CREDIT__C,YEAR_COUNT__C,YEAR_CREDIT__C,LAST_UPDATE_DATE__C
GSCO                ,0005-GSCO ,GSCO                ,"GS   192                 ",,,08/11/2011,13,0.00,13,0.00,08/15/2011
BBHC                ,0010-BBHC ,BBHC                ,BROWN 1350.           ,,,,,,,,08/15/2011
EM         ,7Y31245,EHLERS ,MEHLERS                           ,R85,03/05/2007,08/03/2011,3,730.00,3,730.00,08/15/2011

Hello ALL,

My company has set up salesforce with seveal different profiles based on job functions, which are then associated to different page layouts for the accounts and contacts objects.

However i am able to ONLY have one column list for a related list if it is on multiple page layouts.

I would like to have a different column set displayed depending on what page layout the user is looking at, is there any way to do this?

Thanks

amiller

Hello All,

I would like to completely remove person accounts (the objects and record types) from salesforce

The Persona Account structure is not used and was enabled by an earlier Dev.

Having all the extra Fields shown when editing lists or reports is confusing my users

I have tried deleteing the person Account record types but it says either i don't have the permissions (I am the SysAdmin) or that i can't remove the last active record type.

Thanks

Amiller

Hello All,

I am trying to setup a new Upsert dataload for a custom object but am having problems geting the CLI to run correctly

From the GUI everything works fine. I am using the same mapping file for both the GUI and CLI with all source file fields mapped. When running from the CLI i get the message

5600 [csvBBActivityUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.dataloader.action.UpsertAction  - Exception occured during

loading com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.MappingInitializationException: Field mapping is invalid: Year_Credit__c => Year_Credit__c

I have tried removing the column from both the csv file and the mapping, the error just changes to a different collumn

I installed the newest dataloader 22.0 and still have the same issue

See bellow for map file and config file.

#Mapping values
#Mon Aug 15 17:42:48 GMT 2011
BB_Acct_Number__c=BB_Acct_Number__c
Open_Date__c=Open_Date__c
Quarter_Credit__c=Quarter_Credit__c
Sales_Rep__c=Sales_Rep__c
Last_Trade_Date__c=Last_Trade_Date__c
Quarter_Count__c=Quarter_Count__c
Last_Update_Date__c=Last_Update_Date__c
BB_Long_Name__c=BB_Long_Name__c
BB_Short_Name__c=BB_Short_Name__c
MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C=Client__r\:ST_BB_Short_Name__c
Year_Credit__c=Year_Credit__c
Year_Count__c=Year_Count__c

###### config

<bean id="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
      <description>csvBBActivityUpsertProcess job Uploads BB Activity info to salesforce from a CSV file.</description>
        <property name="name" value="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="\\seasystems01\Vender\SalesForce_DataLoader\BBActivity_Conf\sfdcSoapTrace.log"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>

<entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="BBActivity_UPSERTMAP.sdl"/>

<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Bloomberg_Account__c"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="BB_Acct_Number__c" />
          <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvread"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="BB_Activity.csv"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

##### data sample

MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_ACCT_NUMBER__C,BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_LONG_NAME__C,SALES_REP__C,OPEN_DATE__C,LAST_TRADE_DATE__C,QUARTER_COUNT__C,QUARTER_CREDIT__C,YEAR_COUNT__C,YEAR_CREDIT__C,LAST_UPDATE_DATE__C
GSCO                ,0005-GSCO ,GSCO                ,"GS   192                 ",,,08/11/2011,13,0.00,13,0.00,08/15/2011
BBHC                ,0010-BBHC ,BBHC                ,BROWN 1350.           ,,,,,,,,08/15/2011
EM         ,7Y31245,EHLERS ,MEHLERS                           ,R85,03/05/2007,08/03/2011,3,730.00,3,730.00,08/15/2011

Hello ALL,

My company has set up salesforce with seveal different profiles based on job functions, which are then associated to different page layouts for the accounts and contacts objects.

However i am able to ONLY have one column list for a related list if it is on multiple page layouts.

I would like to have a different column set displayed depending on what page layout the user is looking at, is there any way to do this?

Thanks

amiller