• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know if it will be possible to add Database.com licenses (for standard users, light users, records and transactions) to a Force.com EE org? Or, the reverse (add Force.com licenses to a Database.com org).

I'm considering using Database.com as the "back end" for a customer-facing app (built on rails). But, I'd like to leverage Force.com features (i.e., form builder, reports, etc.) to view the data from an internal perspective. And, I'll probably bump up from Force.com EE licenses, to CRM EE licenses at some point (to manage opportunities, marketing campaigns, cases, etc.). Basically, I want to know if this can all happen in a single org.

I would assume that I could start with Database.com and then "upgrade" by adding Force.com/CRM licenses, but I've seen no actual documentation that states this. Does anyone have any insight?

Does anyone know if it will be possible to add Database.com licenses (for standard users, light users, records and transactions) to a Force.com EE org? Or, the reverse (add Force.com licenses to a Database.com org).

I'm considering using Database.com as the "back end" for a customer-facing app (built on rails). But, I'd like to leverage Force.com features (i.e., form builder, reports, etc.) to view the data from an internal perspective. And, I'll probably bump up from Force.com EE licenses, to CRM EE licenses at some point (to manage opportunities, marketing campaigns, cases, etc.). Basically, I want to know if this can all happen in a single org.

I would assume that I could start with Database.com and then "upgrade" by adding Force.com/CRM licenses, but I've seen no actual documentation that states this. Does anyone have any insight?