• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an issue with Tabbed visual page. We have around more than 250 fields in an object. So we have designed to use tabbed VF page. But the problem is now it take a while to load all the tabs.

Is there anyway we can improve the page loading? Please advise us.

Thanks,

Saravanan

I am trying to bulid a tabbed page using TabPanel control. For each tab I have few fields as well few buttons. Say I have a button called edit at Tab 3, When I click the button it refreshes the page and puts me on the Tab 1 rather than Tab 3. I would like to know this is how the Tab panel behaves or I am doning nothing wrong.
So I looking for the solution for this to fix or any work around for this(Like getting tab id from page to controller)

Please provide me a better solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Saravanan

I have an issue with Tabbed visual page. We have around more than 250 fields in an object. So we have designed to use tabbed VF page. But the problem is now it take a while to load all the tabs.

Is there anyway we can improve the page loading? Please advise us.

Thanks,

Saravanan

I am trying to bulid a tabbed page using TabPanel control. For each tab I have few fields as well few buttons. Say I have a button called edit at Tab 3, When I click the button it refreshes the page and puts me on the Tab 1 rather than Tab 3. I would like to know this is how the Tab panel behaves or I am doning nothing wrong.
So I looking for the solution for this to fix or any work around for this(Like getting tab id from page to controller)

Please provide me a better solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Saravanan