• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What i am doing is i am retrieving the Lead info using record lookup and passing LeadId (variable in my flow) over URL and displaying info on my screen. 

lets say i retrieved 2 fields First Name and Lead Status. What i want is first name and Lead Status should be autopopulated on my screen with the first name and Lead Status from Lead record in Salesforce.

I am able to get the first name but i am not able to get Lead Status value selected with all othe picklist values in dropdown.

in case of picklist i.e. Lead Status value should be auto selected as on Lead record and i can change that  to another picklist value too.

If i use static choice then i don't see the reord value seleted on Status in my screeen. If i use dynamic choice then it only pick the selected value in dropdown.

Can anyone help me please how can i achieve this? Its urgent.

Hi to all

I am new to salesforce.

I have assigned a project where i have to show all of the related lists for the record type of the record that is passed in via the standard controller as  in Tab.So i have created a VF apge and added all the related list for all the record types.

I achieved this like shown below

<apex:tabPanel id="theTabPanel" >
        <!-- The details tab -->
        <apex:tab label="Details">
            <apex:detail subject="{!Account.Id}" relatedList="false" inlineEdit="true"/>
        </apex:tab>
        <!-- The Account Team Members related list tab -->
        <apex:tab label="Account Team" rendered="{!relatedAccTeamExist}">
            <apex:relatedList list="AccountTeamMembers"/>
        <!-- The Activity History related list tab -->
        <apex:tab label="Activity History" >
            <apex:relatedList list="ActivityHistories"/>

Now my requirement is to show only those related lists which belongs to the account.

Can anyone help me please its urgent.

Thanks in advance

What i am doing is i am retrieving the Lead info using record lookup and passing LeadId (variable in my flow) over URL and displaying info on my screen. 

lets say i retrieved 2 fields First Name and Lead Status. What i want is first name and Lead Status should be autopopulated on my screen with the first name and Lead Status from Lead record in Salesforce.

I am able to get the first name but i am not able to get Lead Status value selected with all othe picklist values in dropdown.

in case of picklist i.e. Lead Status value should be auto selected as on Lead record and i can change that  to another picklist value too.

If i use static choice then i don't see the reord value seleted on Status in my screeen. If i use dynamic choice then it only pick the selected value in dropdown.

Can anyone help me please how can i achieve this? Its urgent.