• Dreamwares

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there
I have a Salesforce site set up, with a number of pages which are accessible without authenticating, i configured this by adding the VisualForce pages to the Site and then clicking on 'Public Access Settings' and made sure that the relevant objects had read (write where required) access. 

It seems that while the object has Read access there is a field which is hidden from the Public user, in searching the forums i can see that i should be able to modify the field level accessibility for the public user in much the same way you do for a normal profile but i cannot seem to find the field level accessibility button on the Public Profile (found by going to the site and clicking on 'Public access settings'). 

How do you change, or view the field level accessibility settings for the public user for the site?

Cheers
​Dale

Hi,

We are creating Salesforce Lightning component. We have successfully completed development of it. But while testing, we found one very weird issue.

Issue: Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.items.7], markup://aura:iteration [54407:c]

Conditions on which issue occurs:
- When we start app, it work correctly and gives correct output.
- But after some time, if we click on any button or link, this error pop's up on screen.
- But one weird behaviour of this error is, app works correctly and gives expected output in background.

User-added image

Can anyone please help us on this issue?

Thanks,
Rupali

Hi,

We are using custom objects and fields on the Force.com site to accept the data from users. But the fields are not visible on the pages. The pages are working fine for Sandbox's force.com site. But, not working for production.

We checked..
  1. the CRUD permissions for the custom object and its parent object.
  2. the field level security for all the fields for the custom object. Made all the fields visible to the Site User Profile.
  3. the sharing settings for the relevant custom object as well as its parent object.
  4. the deployment status of the custom object. It's "Deployed".
  5. the page layout and record type permissions for the custom object.
  6. "Public Access Settings" for the site are also verified.
Is there any setting we are missing? Why the fields are not visible on visual force pages present on force.com site?

Thanks,
Rupali

Hi,

We have created one Salesforce lightning component and intend to publish that component on AppExchange. In the component, we are basically trying to use Angular (an MVC framework) to build powerful UI/ functionality for user. We got the security review reply from Salesforce indicating that "Use of third party Mv* frameworks is not currently supported".

We followed Salesforce provided guideline documents to create AppExchange apps and we didn't find any document stated that we cannot use any 3rd party MV* framework.

Salesforce has provided limited Aura components which is not useful to build complex functionality (app) in lightning.
What should we do in this case? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Rupali.
Hi,

I've trigger on Quote which create "Portal User" for its associated contact if not exist.

User newPortalUser = new User(Alias = 'AK',
                             EmailEncodingKey = 'UTF-8', 
                             LastName = 'AK', LanguageLocaleKey = 'en_US',
                             LocaleSidKey = 'en_US', 
                             Email = myContact.Email ,
                             ProfileID = myProfile.Id, 
                             ContactId = myContact.Id,
                             TimeZoneSidKey = 'America/Los_Angeles',
                             Username = 'test@dev.com'
                            );    
insert newPortalUser;

Code runs without any error and even Portal User also created in org, but email delivery failed i.e. email address provided while user creation not receives any mail.

Also tried following line of code with above:

Database.DMLOptions dmo = new Database.DMLOptions(); 
dmo.EmailHeader.triggerUserEmail = false; 
newPortalUser.setOptions(dmo);

​But still result is same. No email delivered to created Portal User.

I also checked "Deliverability" setting under "Email Administration" and Access level is already set to "All mails". 

Is there any other reason of email is not being sent?

Thanks,
Rupali 

Hi,

We want to know is how hard it is to do a transparent reverse proxy.

For instance, can people connect to demo.test.com and at that subdomain we transparently connect them with external oauth? This means that before people connecting to external webservice, we would validate them from demo.test.com and if validated, we would redirect them to external webservice.

We also want demo.test.com to really point to an external API, so rather than making a call from Salesforce to external API directly, we make an indirect connection through demo.test.com.

How can we implement this and will there be any complications?

Thanks.

Hi,

We have a batch class which executes every hour. We are accessing a list type custom setting within this batch class. Sometimes when this class executes it fails due to the error which states "First error: Access to entity 'custom_setting__c' denied" and sometimes this class executes successfully without any error.

Can you please explain, what can be the reason for this?

Thanks,

Rupali

Hi,

I am planning to make free app on Appexchange and handle the payments externally. So, what is the best strategy to do this? We want to make something like SMS apps.

Please give me some guideline to make such kind of app.

Thanks.

Hello,

We had dashboards included in a dashboard folder included in our managed package. Later due to some reasons we had to delete them.

We later found those dashboards in recycle bin and undeleted them. But after undeleting we are not able to see those dashboards.

Can you please let us know where can we find the dashboards after undeleting them?

When we try to deploy the dashboards and dashboards folder from force.com ide, we get the error that says

"This folder unique name already exists for this folder type or has been previously used. Please choose a different name."

Whereas such a folder does not exist in the org.

Please let me know what can I do to get back the dashboards in our org.

Hi,

I have two different developer orgs. One contains apex REST web service, and I want to call that REST service from my second org. I have tried to call that REST service using normal ajax post request and forcetk.js, But I got following error

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://ap1.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/CustomSettings. Origin https://c.ap1.visual.force.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

I searched about this problem then I got to know that Salesforce never allows CORS (Cross-Origin-Resource-Sharing).

Initially I was using apex to call that REST web service, that time I was able to post data from apex. But as we have callout limitation in salesforce, I want to use javascript.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are pushing upgrades to our client's org through "Push Upgrade" option in our packaging org.

Package>>Versions>>Push Upgrades

The push upgrade of our package contains newly added dashboard components in the upgrade, but after upgrading our client's org these dashboards don't have user assigned as "Run As Specified User". So the client has to do it manually after we push upgrade their org.

Is there a way we can assign a user for "Run As Specified User" for dashboards and upgrade the client's org without having them to do it every time we upgrade the package in their org?

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there any way to get number of workflow rules, validation rules, assignment rules per object in org using apex?

Also, can we get number of portal roles, sharing rules per object using apex?

Thanks.

Hi,

Our client's have been using different versions of our package from app exchange. But after summer 13 release, their package upgrades have caused our custom setting record in their orgs to be deleted automatically.

Prior to summer 13 release their package upgrades and installations all were working fine. They never faced this problem but after summer 13 our client's a re facing this issue.

What could be the reason for this unexpected behavior?

Thanks.

Hello, We have an apex controller in our package and want to know the "number of days" left before the trial period of our package expires for the logged in user. We would need to access the installed package information for this purpose. Is there a way to get this information through callouts to LMO (License Management Org)? Or is there any object or DescribeResult methods to obtain this information? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We have a managed package which uses only Lead and Campaign object. Still while we install our package all the standard object CRUD permissions are by default checkedin the "Extended Object Permissions" step.

Can you please explain what is the reason for this?

Thanks.

Hi,

We have listed managed package on appexchange. In order to make our webservice (on custom button click) work in professional edition, we require REST API token. So, what are the steps to get it?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the cron expression to schedule apex class after every 2 weeks?

Thanks.

Hi,

When we have submitted our org for security scanning to checkmarx, we got Http_callouts information query in report. I got this message for following code:

public boolean getEx() 
req.setEndpoint(URL);

Please let me know why I am getting this message at setEndpoint line.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have created custom visual force page for Chatter User Profile. I want to update chatter profile photo using apex. Chatter Profile photo is displayed using smallphotourl and fullphotourl fields of User. But, these 2 fields are not writeable.

Can anyone please help me out to do this?

Thanks,

Rupali

• September 12, 2012

Hi,

I am developing a Send Email Module to add some more functionality. I have a Rich text area to show selected template body.

<apex:inputtextarea richtext="true" value="{!body}" id="body"/>  

{!body} is string property.  Suppose Template is as below :

Dear {!Contact.FirstName}, I really enjoyed speaking with you today. I think that {!Organization.Name} has a lot to offer {!Account.Name} and I look forward to our next meeting.Regards, {!User.FirstName}

When I edit template body to :

Dear {!Contact.FirstName}, I really enjoyed speaking with you today. I think that {!Organization.Name} has a lot to offer {!Account.Name} and I look forward to our next meeting.

Waiting for you reply.

Regards, {!User.FirstName}

then in controller I get template with HTML tags

Dear {!Contact.FirstName}, I really enjoyed speaking with you today. I think that {!Organization.Name} has a lot to offer {!Account.Name} and I look forward to our next meeting. 
<br/>
Waiting for you reply.
<br/>
Regards, {!User.FirstName}

Can anyone help me to resolve this? Trying hard to avoid html tags but no success :(

• September 06, 2012

I get the endpoint where the request has to be sent at runtime. Later i want to send an HTTP post request to this endpoint, so I have to create a remote site setting too at runtime.

Is there a way to create a remote site setting through apex code?

Thanks,

Rupali.

Hi,

We have a batch class which executes every hour. We are accessing a list type custom setting within this batch class. Sometimes when this class executes it fails due to the error which states "First error: Access to entity 'custom_setting__c' denied" and sometimes this class executes successfully without any error.

Can you please explain, what can be the reason for this?

Thanks,

Rupali

Hi,

I have created custom visual force page for Chatter User Profile. I want to update chatter profile photo using apex. Chatter Profile photo is displayed using smallphotourl and fullphotourl fields of User. But, these 2 fields are not writeable.

Thanks,

Rupali

• September 12, 2012
Hi there
I have a Salesforce site set up, with a number of pages which are accessible without authenticating, i configured this by adding the VisualForce pages to the Site and then clicking on 'Public Access Settings' and made sure that the relevant objects had read (write where required) access. 

It seems that while the object has Read access there is a field which is hidden from the Public user, in searching the forums i can see that i should be able to modify the field level accessibility for the public user in much the same way you do for a normal profile but i cannot seem to find the field level accessibility button on the Public Profile (found by going to the site and clicking on 'Public access settings'). 

How do you change, or view the field level accessibility settings for the public user for the site?

Cheers
​Dale

Hi,

We are creating Salesforce Lightning component. We have successfully completed development of it. But while testing, we found one very weird issue.

Issue: Invalid component tried calling function [get] with arguments [v.items.7], markup://aura:iteration [54407:c]

Conditions on which issue occurs:
- When we start app, it work correctly and gives correct output.
- But after some time, if we click on any button or link, this error pop's up on screen.
- But one weird behaviour of this error is, app works correctly and gives expected output in background.

User-added image

Can anyone please help us on this issue?

Thanks,
Rupali

<select name="name" class="Period_Name" size="1" >
  <option value="" disabled="disabled">--Select Value--</option>
  <option value="Jan-2013" selected="selected">Jan-2013</option>
  <option value="Feb-2013" disabled="disabled">Feb-2013</option>
  <option value="Mar-2013" >Mar-2013</option>
  <option value="Apr-2013" disabled="disabled">Apr-2013</option>
  <option value="May-2013">May-2013</option>
  <option value="Jun-2013">Jun-2013</option>
  <option value="Jul-2013">Jul-2013</option>
  <option value="Aug-2013">Aug-2013</option>
  <option value="Sep-2013">Sep-2013</option>
  <option value="Oct-2013">Oct-2013</option>
  <option value="Nov-2013">Nov-2013</option>
  <option value="Dec-2013">Dec-2013</option>
</select>

I have set some options as Disabled these items are still available for selction in Salesforce1 Android App, it is working fine with out any issues in Salesforce1 iphone App, ipad and web app. Issue found only in Android App (phone as well as tab).

Hi,

Is there any way to get number of workflow rules, validation rules, assignment rules per object in org using apex?

Also, can we get number of portal roles, sharing rules per object using apex?

Thanks.

Hi,

Our client's have been using different versions of our package from app exchange. But after summer 13 release, their package upgrades have caused our custom setting record in their orgs to be deleted automatically.

Prior to summer 13 release their package upgrades and installations all were working fine. They never faced this problem but after summer 13 our client's a re facing this issue.

What could be the reason for this unexpected behavior?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the cron expression to schedule apex class after every 2 weeks?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks,

Rupali

• September 12, 2012

Hi All,

Is it possible to bypass validation rules using the Excel Connector? If so, how? 

Thanks

Hi,

I have created datetime field in one cutom object. While creating new record, I inserted:

Appointment Date: 2/10/2012 12:45

I have written trigger after insert of above record. In that I have debugged the same field and here I am getting different value.

System Debug
Appointment Date:: 2/10/2012 7:16:00

Please tell me why dates are coming differently at both places.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am inserting rates on daily basis. For this, I have scheduled apex class using following code:

scheduledGenerateRates m = new scheduledGenerateRates(); 
cronId = system.schedule('Update Rate Schedule', '0 0 * * 1-12 ? *', m);

Afterthat, if some error occured while inserting records, I want to delete existing scheduled job. ISo, i have used abortjob function to do this:

List<CronTrigger> cron = [SELECT id, CronExpression, TimesTriggered, NextFireTime FROM CronTrigger WHERE id = :scheduledJobId];
for(CronTrigger CT:cron)
{ 
   try
   {
       System.abortjob(CT.id); 
   }catch(Exception e1)
   {
       System.debug('--- Unable to delete scheduled job with Scheduled_Geocoder_Job_Id = ' + CT.id + ' because ' + e1.getMessage());
    }
}

And in the debug log, i am getting:

Aggregations:0|SELECT id, CronExpression, TimesTriggered, NextFireTime FROM CronTrigger WHERE id = :scheduledJobId
07:00:03.778 (2778266000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[170]|Rows:1
07:00:03.778 (2778504000)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[175]|System.abortJob(String)

But, still in the list of Setup - > Monitoring ->Scheduled Jobs, I am able to see that job.

Please suggest me some solution to delete scheduled job from here.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out, I am new to quoting in SFDC. I am trying to figure out how to manipulate the Total Price field on a Quote Line Item to round to the nearest dollar. Right now I am under the assumption that quoting works in this way. 

If the Sales Rep is going to discount the product then the Sales Price = the List Price and the sales rep puts in the discount so that the Total Price = the "actual price" that the sale rep actually sold the product for. 

If the Sales Rep sells the product at a premium then the Sales Price = the "actual price" and no discount is applied.

So for example

Product A List Price = $15,000

John the Salesman sold Product A for $12,500

John creates a quote in SFDC with the necessary fields filled in :

List Price = $15,000;

Sales Price = $15,000;

Discount approx. 16.67%;

Total Price = $12,499.50.

Now my question is there a way to round the Total Price to the nearest dollar or is there a way to manipulate the quoting feature so that it works the way I want it to work or I am misunderstood on how quoting actually works?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm working through the tutorial here to enable a Customer Portal for my site:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Authenticating_Users_on_Force.com_Sites

As suggested, I got an existing account ID (I used my own account, which is an admin account) and pasted it into my SiteRegisterController, so it looks like this:

public with sharing class SiteRegisterController

{   

private static Id PORTAL_ACCOUNT_ID = '00590000000aB8l'; // ID of my admin account

// snip ...

}

But after I fill in all the details and hit siubmit on the self-registration page at /SiteRegister, I get:

Errors

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
  • The account associated with this portal has no owner

The error email that gets sent to me when this occurs says:

Catalog registration accountId parameter value is not valid 

How do I fix this? Feeling very lost in this system right now!

Thanks.

Does anyone know why a returned page reference on an action would append these character %23_=_ to the end of the URL? 

Here's the redirect script that salesforce is running. What is the escapedHash it's screwing up the redirect and causing an exception. I can fix it by setting a bogus parameter in the page reference but that little gem still get's appended... why? 

<script>
var escapedHash = '';
var url = '/mypage';
if (window.location.hash) {
escapedHash = '%23' + window.location.hash.slice(1);
}
if (window.location.replace){
window.location.replace(url + escapedHash);
} else {;
window.location.href = url + escapedHash;
}
</script>

I get this if I don't pass a bogus parameter:

/mypage%23_=_

This fails hard, page doesn't exist

If I set a parameter I get this

/mypage?init=1%23_=_

The page loads fine but the last parameter would get messed up if it wasn't bogus.

Hi All,

I have a page within which there a button "Add Filter". Beneath this button are some filters like:

Select Object(this is a select list containing all salesforce object)---Select Field(this is also a select list containing all fields of salesforce selected salesforce object)------Textbox(this is a textbox)------Remove(this is a button which should remove row).

When the user clicks on Add filter, a replica of all above filter items should be added beneath the current filter and on click of Remove button the respective filter should be removed.

Any one who as idea/sample code regarding this please help.

Thank you!

Regards,

Lakshman

Good day, 

I trying to create a trigger which intend to update oppty field if contact role are inserted, and noticed that we can't create a trigger for OpportunityContactRole object, and worst, the opportunity trigger seem do not trigger on update when new contact role record are created, but noticed lastmodifiedDate is changed on opportunity.

I would appreciated if someone point out if i wrong in understanding this limitation and possible state any mistake of the trigger as well (I'm newbie of SFDC)

trigger MycontactRoleTrigger on Opportunity (before update) {

List<OpportunityContactRole> opptyContactRoleList= [SELECT contact.name, 
ContactId, Id, CreatedById, CreatedDate, IsDeleted, LastModifiedById, LastModifiedDate, 
OpportunityId, IsPrimary, Role, SystemModstamp FROM OpportunityContactRole 
WHERE OpportunityId IN :trigger.newmap.keyset() ];

System.debug('opptyContactRoleList list = '+opptyContactRoleList);									

if(trigger.isBefore){			
			for(Opportunity oppty : trigger.new){
				if(al.StringUtils.isBlank(oppty.contactPersonName__C) )){
					for(OpportunityContactRole ocr :opptyContactRoleList){
						if(al.StringUtils.equalsIgnoreCase(oppty.id,ocr.OpportunityId)){							
							oppty.contactPersonName__C 	 = ocr.contact.name;							
							break;
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}

}

I am using actionSupport control to refresh an area of a page where there are three dependent pick-lists are included.

Everything works just fine the only problem is that once the actionSupport updates the page portion, the multi-pick list shown loses it's buttons!!

<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" id="industryBlock">
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
<apex:outputLabel value="Industry Type"></apex:outputLabel>
<apex:outputPanel layout="none">
<apex:actionRegion >
<apex:inputField value="{!item.Industry_Type__c}" required="true">
<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="industryBlock"/>
</apex:inputField>
</apex:actionRegion>
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >&nbsp;</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:inputField value="{!item.picklist1__c}" rendered="{!item.Industry_Type__c='vallue1'}" required="true"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!item.picklist2__c}" rendered="{!item.Industry_Type__c='vallue1'}" required="true"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!item.picklist3__c}" rendered="{!item.Industry_Type__c='vallue1'}" required="true"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Any help is appreciated!

When someone syncs a quote to an opportunity I need apex to be triggered so that I can copy values from quote line item custom fields to their related opportunity line item's custom fields.  Is there a trigger for this?

The only thing close to this that I've thought of is firing apex when an Opportunity is updated and checking if the "Synced Quote" field changed.  This would tell me that the opportunity was just recently synced but I won't have direct relationships from the opportunity line items to the originating quote line items to accurately copy values between them.

Hey Everyone,

I've got this issue and I'm stumped.

I have a Visualforce page with an HTML table. One of the cells has a number of components, Outputtext, inputtext, and 3 command links that are rendered based on some boolean values I have. For the most part things work, but I've run in an issue.

<apex:inputText> element value must resolve to a String type!

This is perplexing since the input text isn't rendered, and the the value that it would've been rendered if present should be valid (considering I just entered it, it's saved as a Integer, but that shouldn't cause an issue).

I'm simply stumped! Anyone see this? If I comment out the inputtext it works fine -- but I need an input text field to allow user entry.

Table of the VF page:

<apex:page controller="Imp_Forecast_Controller" tabStyle="Imp_Forecast__c" > <apex:form id="MyForm"> <apex:pageblock title="My Forecast" id="MyForecastBlock"> <apex:pageblocksection title="{!PeriodDate1a} bOverride1: {!bOverride1} OverRideSave1: {!OverRideSave1}" id="PeriodSection1" columns="1"> <apex:outputpanel id="FieldOutput1" > <Table cellpadding="15px" width="100%"> <tr> <td style="font-weight:bold;">Implementer</td> <td style="font-weight:bold;">Commit</td> <td style="font-weight:bold;">Actual Live</td> <td style="font-weight:bold;">Projected</td> <td style="font-weight:bold;">Comment</td> </tr> <tr> <td>{!ThisUser.Name}</td> <td> <apex:outputtext value="{!Period1Imps}" rendered="{!bOverRide1 == false}" /> <apex:outputtext value="{!Override1}" rendered="{!OverRideSave1 == true && bOverride1 == true}" style="color:red;font-weight:bold;"/> <apex:inputtext value="{!Override1}" rendered="false" /> <!-- rendered="{!bOverRide1 == true && OverrideSave1 == false}" /> --> &nbsp; <apex:commandlink value="Save" action="{!ParseActions}" ReRender="MyForecastBlock, Forecast" rendered="{!OverRideSave1 ==false && bOverRide1 == true}"> <apex:param name="PeriodID" value="1"/> <apex:param name="Action" value="Save" /> </apex:commandlink> &nbsp; <apex:commandlink value="Cancel Override" action="{!ParseActions}" ReRender="MyForecastBlock, Forecast" rendered="{!bOverRide1 == true}" > <apex:param name="PeriodID" value="1"/> <apex:param name="Action" value="Cancel" /> </apex:commandlink> &nbsp; <apex:commandlink value="Override" action="{!ParseActions}" ReRender="MyForecastBlock, Forecast" rendered="{!bOverride1 == false}" > <!-- > || OverRideSave1 == true}"> --> <apex:param name="PeriodID" value="1"/> <apex:param name="Action" value="OverRide" /> </apex:commandlink> </td> <td>{!Period1LiveImps}</td> <td>{!Period1ProjectedImps}</td> </tr> </Table> </apex:outputpanel> </apex:pageblocksection> </apex:pageblock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Controller method (which gets called from all the other command links properly but not my cancel button)

public PageReference ParseActions() { system.debug('Start ParseActions!!'); string PeriodID = getParam('PeriodID'); string Action = getParam('Action'); system.debug('THIS IS THE PERIODID: ' + PeriodID); system.debug('THIS IS THE ACTION: ' + Action); if(Action == 'Save') { if(PeriodID =='1'){OverRideSave1=true;Period1 = OverRide1;} if(PeriodID =='2'){OverRideSave2=true;Period2 = OverRide2;} if(PeriodID =='3'){OverRideSave3=true;Period3 = OverRide3;} } if(Action == 'OverRide') { OverRide1 = 2; if(PeriodID =='1'){bOverRide1 = true;} if(PeriodID =='2'){bOverRide2 = true;} if(PeriodID =='3'){bOverRide3 = true;} } if(Action == 'Cancel') { if(PeriodID =='1'){bOverRide1= false; OverRideSave1 = False;Period1 = Period1Imps;OverRide1 =0;} if(PeriodID =='2'){bOverRide2= false; OverRideSave2 = False;Period2 = Period2Imps;OverRide2 =0;} if(PeriodID =='3'){bOverRide3= false; OverRideSave3 = False;Period3 = Period3Imps;OverRide3 =0;} } system.debug('VALUES!!!'); system.debug('Priod1Imps: ' + Period1Imps); system.debug('Priod2Imps: ' + Period2Imps); system.debug('Priod3Imps: ' + Period3Imps); system.debug('Period1: ' + Period1); system.debug('Period2: ' + Period2); system.debug('Period3: ' + Period3); system.debug('OverRide1: ' + OverRide1); system.debug('OverRide2: ' + OverRide2); system.debug('OverRide3: ' + OverRide3); system.debug('BOOLEANS!!!'); system.debug('bOverRide1: ' + bOverRide1); system.debug('bOverRide2: ' + bOverRide2); system.debug('bOverRide3: ' + bOverRide3); system.debug('OverRideSave1: ' + OverRideSave1); system.debug('OverRideSave2: ' + OverRideSave2); system.debug('OverRideSave3: ' + OverRideSave3); return null; }