Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am a Certified SFDC Admin looking for a job. My current location: India

U can contact me at samuraik5@yahoo.com

Thnks..

• February 26, 2012

Hi,

If a user gets login error, as Admin what we have to do the first?

A) Resetting password?

B) View login history?

C) Unlock the user?

D) Anything else? (please specify the answer)

Thnks in advance..

• February 24, 2012

Hi,

To present a Report, the relation b/w Object A and Object B must be:

A) Atleast 1 element on object A must match with element on B?

B)  No matchings of elements b/w objects A and B needed?

:

:

or Any other answer? please let me know. This is an Adm201 cert. Q  I faced recently.

Thnks in advance..

• February 24, 2012

Hi,

How an ABC company can restrict access to its 'Reports' for only some users?

Thnks in advance..

• February 24, 2012

Hi,

What is Territory Management -Role hierarchy? In general, many companies use Territory Management -Role hierarchy or something else?

Plz help.

Thnks in advance

• February 12, 2012
Hi,
1) When we use Triggers and when we use workflows? wat is the diff b/w them? I knw wat r workflows, but dnt know abt Triggers.
kindly assist me.
  • February 12, 2012

Hi,

Is there any site wer we can see the complete list(A-Z) of Companies worldwide who are using SFDC CRM?

Thnks

• February 06, 2012

Hi,

I know, there r  3 SF releases per year.  Every year at which specific dates the new releases will be released? and the new releases will immediately impact the existing SF instance? or it will enhance after admin customizes/allows?

kindly let me know the detail procedure how it works..

Thnks in advance 

• February 06, 2012

wat exactly an admin does in a company. I knw the tasks: "customization, security nd access, workflow rules, data validation etc..."   Below r my questions:

Scenario: A small size company(say a construction company) with 50 users.

#1) how many admins required/ wat wil be the approx. team size ?     # 2) does 1 specific admin need to takecare of  ALL the tasks or will be focused on subset of tasks?       #3) Admin need to give/work 24/7 support?     #4) In general, an Admin reports to a Team leader/Sales director?       #5) Does Admin need to seek permission from anyone if he wants to install an application from Appexchange?

Kindly clarify my doubts nd educate me ..Thanks in advance

• February 05, 2012

wat exactly an admin does in a company. I knw the tasks: "customization, security nd access, workflow rules, data validation etc..."   Below r my questions:

Scenario: A small size company(say a construction company) with 50 users.

#1) how many admins required/ wat wil be the approx. team size ?     # 2) does 1 specific admin need to takecare of  ALL the tasks or will be focused on subset of tasks?       #3) Admin need to give/work 24/7 support?     #4) In general, an Admin reports to a Team leader/Sales director?       #5) Admin need to seek permission from anyone if he wants to install an application from Appexchange?

• February 05, 2012

Hi,

I am new to SFDC. I am an MBA fresher with Bsc Comp sci as graduation. I need help/career guidance.

I learned ADM 201 admin course recently from a training institute nd have been practicing on that.

Currently my aim is to get a Sys Admin job. So, I m planning to take 201 cert. exam. Am I eligible?/ can I take the exam? Is this the wise path?

And while trying to register for exam via webassessor, it's asking 1)Company name:_____

2)Are you a: SFDC Employee/customer/partner?

What can I choose for above options?

Thanks in advance nd please advise

Sk

• January 25, 2012

Hi,

I am new to SFDC. I am an MBA fresher with Bsc Comp sci as graduation. I need help/career guidance.

I learned ADM 201 admin course recently from a training institute nd have been practicing on that.

Currently my aim is to get a Sys Admin job. So, I m planning to take 201 cert. exam. Am I eligible?/ can I take the exam? Is this the wise path?

And while trying to register for exam via webassessor, it's asking 1)Company name:_____

2)Are you a: SFDC Employee/customer/partner?

What can I choose for above options?

Thanks in advance nd please advise

Sk

• January 25, 2012

Hi,

What is Territory Management -Role hierarchy? In general, many companies use Territory Management -Role hierarchy or something else?

Plz help.

Thnks in advance

• February 12, 2012

Hi,

I know, there r  3 SF releases per year.  Every year at which specific dates the new releases will be released? and the new releases will immediately impact the existing SF instance? or it will enhance after admin customizes/allows?

kindly let me know the detail procedure how it works..

Thnks in advance 

• February 06, 2012

Scenario: A small size company(say a construction company) with 50 users.

#1) how many admins required/ wat wil be the approx. team size ?     # 2) does 1 specific admin need to takecare of  ALL the tasks or will be focused on subset of tasks?       #3) Admin need to give/work 24/7 support?     #4) In general, an Admin reports to a Team leader/Sales director?       #5) Does Admin need to seek permission from anyone if he wants to install an application from Appexchange?

• February 05, 2012

Scenario: A small size company(say a construction company) with 50 users.

#1) how many admins required/ wat wil be the approx. team size ?     # 2) does 1 specific admin need to takecare of  ALL the tasks or will be focused on subset of tasks?       #3) Admin need to give/work 24/7 support?     #4) In general, an Admin reports to a Team leader/Sales director?       #5) Admin need to seek permission from anyone if he wants to install an application from Appexchange?

• February 05, 2012

Hi all,

I need to create my own object, named thePeople with some basic fields such as firstName, lastName, email, company... By copying and modifying sample codes, I can create a form in Visualforce to enter data and then write down information of my object to server via Lead object, using Apex code. The Apex code looks like:

public class thePeople {

private String firstName;
            private String lastName;
            private String company;
            private String email;
            public PageReference save() {
                PageReference p = null;
                try {
                        Lead newlead = new Lead(LastName=this.lastName, 
                                                FirstName=this.firstName, 
                                                Company=this.company, 
                                                Email=this.email);
                        insert newlead;
                 } catch (Exception e) {
                        p = Page.failure;
                        p.getParameters().put('error', 'noInsert');
                 }

if (p == null) {
                    p = Page.success;
                }

p.setRedirect(true);
                return p;
            }
}

However, Lead object seems to be too redundant and heavy one to me. Furthermore, I don't want all information of my object can be seen in Lead tab. 

Thus my (first) question: can I write and read my own object only with only few fields instead of using standard ones? If yes, how (please give me a sample)?

Thanks in advance for any helps.

Tony