• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want the Opportunity Stage Field to be displayed (read only) when you set up a task relating to an opportunity.  Our engineers create several tasks that they check back to often and run reports on.  We'd like them to be able to look at a task and be quickly reminded as to what stage that opportunity is in.

When I got to task layout, Opportunity Stage is not an available selection.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

There are 2 custom fields on my opportunity layout that I'd like to highlight or bold to remind users to fill them out.  I don't want to make them manditory because there are some cases in which we don't need those values.

Is there a way to highlight or bold these fields?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

I'd like to set up my opportunity page so that when someone selects a close date, a quarter closing date is automatically populated with Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4. ie. If I select Februuary 1st, then Q1 will appear in the Quarter Closing field. 

I understand I'd need to make a custom field, but what is the best way to set up the autopopulate?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to set up my opportunity page so that when someone selects a close date a quarter closing date is automatically populated with Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4.

I understand I'd need to make a custom field, but what is the best way to set up the autopopulate?

Thanks in advance.

Our inside sales group is compnesated on their opportunities that make it to a the second stage (Stage B for us).  Therefore I need to run a report at the end of each month displaying which opportunities have moved to Stage B during that month.

I need a field to caputre "Stage Change Date" or something along those lines.  How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for all of your great suggestions.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for assistance in creating a formula that will display the duration of an opportunity task.   I want to display the number of days from when the task was created until today, still open or already closed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Our inside sales group is compnesated on their opportunities that make it to a the second stage (Stage B for us).  Therefore I need to run a report at the end of each month displaying which opportunities have moved to Stage B during that month.

I need a field to caputre "Stage Change Date" or something along those lines.  How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for all of your great suggestions.