• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I need to remove OR hide Or Diable reassign button on Approval process.. Pleast let me know for any inputs on this..Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Hi All,

I have approval process on custom object.. i have locked the record on final approval actions..
Now i want only the record owner edit some of the fields..after the record is approved.. I thought the case owner can always edit the record..
Appreciate any help.. any inputs please.

Thanks
Hi All,

I want a formula for the below scenario.

If the value of field 'A' is 'One' , then i want the value of field 'B' (number field) 'B+1'.

It may be simple but mind is not working today..

Thanks

Hi All,

I want to know what is the best way to handle the below scenario..

I have a custom object 'Application process' and i have 'Applicant' field which is a lookup field  on 'Contact 'object.I want to track the 'no of total applications' the applicant has applied for before,and also how many went to the next screening through 'no of advanced applications'.. both of these fields are number fields on 'Application process'  object..I also have the same fields on the 'Contact ' objects which are formula fields.
I want these number fields to be updated automatically on the 'contact'  object based on the 'Applicant status'.

Please let me know the best approach and if i am in the right direction or any other solution for this.

Appreciate any help.
Hi,

I have a custom link on a custom object.

The custom links gets a report..The report is Custom Object 'Recruiting' with 'Contact' records.
They have a lookup relationship.

I want the report filtered by a 'Contact' value.. For Example,, The user chooses 'Jeff Dove' as the contact from the lookup on the custom object , the report should only give records associated with 'Jeff Dove' and nobody else records should be displayed on the report.

How can i do this in the report and how can i get that work with the custom link on the custom object..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks for looking into this.
Hi,

I want the system to track attaching(uploading) or deleting the documents automatically and create the entry in the system using some format(ex John dove added the document on XX-XX-16 at 13:22 hrs..)

How can we achieve this with customization..
Appreciate any help
Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

Is there a way to make the fields availble if 'A' Checkbox field is checked only with config..
For example, I have text fields 'A','B','C','D' which should be only available on the page layout when Checkbox field 'E' is checked.
If the answer is yes.. please share an example or steps to achieve this. 
Any thoughts,Please share your ideas.

Thanks
Hi,

I want to show a 'Text' field 'a' only when the picklist value in the field 'b' is 'Other'.
Can we achieve this by 'No coding' and just the config.
Thanks in advance..
Appreciate any response
Hi,

I need help with writing a trigger for deleting the associated records for example A,B,C records when a 'Case' record is deleted.
Appreciate any code help..

Thanks
 I am trying to consume the webservice hosted on http://xx.x.x.xxx/sfdc/AccountService.svc .

When I am  parsing  the wsdl into SFDC. It gives me an error.. Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. processing instruction can not have PITarget with reserveld xml name (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \r\n

Please help me to fix this..

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks
I am trying to consume the webservice hosted on http://xx.x.x.xxx/sfdc/AccountService.svc .

When I am  parsing  the wsdl into SFDC. It gives me an error.. Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. processing instruction can not have PITarget with reserveld xml name (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \r\n

Please help me to fix this..

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks
Hi,

we need salesforce to call the external webservice to get the response.
we want the external webservice to authenticate the request coming in from salesforce and only after verifying the authentication, it should send the response to salesforce.External webservice will be hosted on the IIS 7.5,

Appreciate any ideas on how to approach this.

Thanks in advance for help...!
Hi,

we want the external webservice to authenticate the request coming in from salesforce and only after verifying the authentication, it should send the response to salesforce.External webservice will be hosted on the IIS 7.5,

EXCEPTION: System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':HTML'.

I have generated the Apex classes from the WSDL.

when i am trying to execute anonymous log the above exception comes.

FYI here the endpoint in the remote settings is pointed to 'Intranet'.

Please let me know how to sove and any work arounds..

Thanks

'status = service unavailable,status code =503'

I have parsed the WSDL file and generated classes.

I am getting the above error when i am trying to call a method which is from the classes generated by WSDL2Apex to execute anonymously.

FYI,The webservice is in .Net and hosted on the 'Intranet' or Intranet network.

Thanks
We want to get the data from SQL server to salesforce on demand and display it on the VF page.
Please share your ideas and step by step process to get this done.

Thanks for looking..
Please share ideas and step by step process to get this done if anybody has implemented this before..?
Does the data get stored in salesforce ?

Any help is greatly appreciated..
Please let me know " if a trigger could evaluate whether the encrypted field has a value (not null) and populate another field based on that criteria?"

Are there any limitations.

Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Hi ,

I  want  Salesforce to communicate  with  SQL server to get the real time data into the Salesforce from the Sql server database when action performed.

Any thoughts on how gto get this done will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi All,

I need to migrate objects from one sandbox to other through eclipse IDE.
When i am trying to validate the deployment the following error comes.
Deploy Results:
   File Name:    objects/Customobject__c.object
   Full Name:  Customobject__c.xxxx
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: In field: queue - no Queue named 'xxxx'found

I have not hardcoded the 'xxxx' quee anywhere.

Please help me in solving this issue.
EXCEPTION: System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':HTML'.

I have generated the Apex classes from the WSDL.

when i am trying to execute anonymous log the above exception comes.

FYI here the endpoint in the remote settings is pointed to 'Intranet'.

Please let me know how to sove and any work arounds..

Thanks

'status = service unavailable,status code =503'

I have parsed the WSDL file and generated classes.

I am getting the above error when i am trying to call a method which is from the classes generated by WSDL2Apex to execute anonymously.

FYI,The webservice is in .Net and hosted on the 'Intranet' or Intranet network.

Thanks
Hi All,
I need to remove OR hide Or Diable reassign button on Approval process.. Pleast let me know for any inputs on this..Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Hi All,

I have approval process on custom object.. i have locked the record on final approval actions..
Now i want only the record owner edit some of the fields..after the record is approved.. I thought the case owner can always edit the record..
Appreciate any help.. any inputs please.

Thanks
Hi All,

I want a formula for the below scenario.

If the value of field 'A' is 'One' , then i want the value of field 'B' (number field) 'B+1'.

It may be simple but mind is not working today..

Thanks

Hi,

I want the system to track attaching(uploading) or deleting the documents automatically and create the entry in the system using some format(ex John dove added the document on XX-XX-16 at 13:22 hrs..)

How can we achieve this with customization..
Appreciate any help
Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

I want to show a 'Text' field 'a' only when the picklist value in the field 'b' is 'Other'.
Can we achieve this by 'No coding' and just the config.
Thanks in advance..
Appreciate any response
Hi,

I need help with writing a trigger for deleting the associated records for example A,B,C records when a 'Case' record is deleted.
Appreciate any code help..

Thanks
Hi,

Hi,

I have a multi step approval process in place for Opportunity object.
The record gets locked When the opportunity is submitted for approval.
There is a group of users which needs to edit the opportunity records, irrespective of what the stage is. They should be able to edit the fields whether they are just submitted for approval, or in approved stage.

If we unlock the record during approval, it would be editable by all the users. But we need to restrict the editable property only to that particular group pf users.

Please let me know if you know of any method which can do this..or let me know if you need to know anything else.

Thanks.
Sumit

• September 25, 2013

I have 2 formula fields with the formulas like this.

1  IF (xxx  == 'US' &&  Text(yyy) =='Yes',1,0)

2 IF (xxx <> 'US' &&  Text(yyy) =='Yes',1,0)

Now i have created a third field which should sum the total of these two fields 1 &2 where the values are 1 in both fields.

If Field have 9 contacts where the value is 1  for field 1 and 2 contacts whethe the value is 1 for field 2 then the field 3 should return the number 11 as total..

Can Anybody please send the formula for my specific purpose.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks