• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am working on a project where there are both Salesforce and custom Visualforce pages. I want to know if it is possible to change the title of the page (<title></title>) that is displayed when i mouse over on the tab .  I want this either on Visualforce pages or on standard Salesforce pages.

Any help will be appreciated.

I have added many headings on my visualforce page using the normal html header tags like <h2>header</h2>. But there is a slight difference on displaying these headers on firefox and chrome.

I have tried giving font-size both in "px" and "em", tried giving "!important" to all the font related styles and also tried giving inline style which could avoid the possibility of being overriden by any other style sheets. But it stiil looks different. 

Can anybody suggest me how to fix this issue and make fonts cross browser compatible, especially with firefox and chrome..?

I am working on a project where there are both Salesforce and custom Visualforce pages. I want to know if it is possible to change the title of the page (<title></title>) that is displayed when i mouse over on the tab .  I want this either on Visualforce pages or on standard Salesforce pages.

Any help will be appreciated.