• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a VF page having 2 tabs. The first tab has a next button and when clicked it should go to 2nd tab.

Could anyone please guide me on this ? Thanks.

Hi All,

I am new to visual flow and thought of using flows instead of visual force wizard.

My requirement is:-

I have a detail custom object "partners" to opportunity(master) and users generally create partners from this related list on opportunity. I want to override the create partner button using a flow.

Steps or screens i want when user click on create partners are:-

1>search the partners from Account (filter condition: type=partner) like a filter based lookup field and click next.Please note that there are around 2000 partner accounts.

2>couple of checkbox fields of partner object as radio button and click next

3>text and picklist fields of partner object and click next.

4>this screen opens the partner record in edit mode with fields populated from values entered in previous 3 screens.Here the user wants to add some more details and save the partner record.

Please let me know if my requirment is feasible and let me know the approach if it possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

i need to export all chatter files from one salesforce organization and import them back to another organization to related records. This includes the private files and comments in chatter. There are more than 1000 files that i need to export and import.

Please help me find the best possible way ! Thanks.

Hi,

Our sfdc instance is highly customized and most of the code has been optimized using best practices.

Becuase of the no of triggers, classes, workflows that run while deploying, we hit the too many soqls limit.

What are the things we can do to avoid hitting this limit all the time.

Hi All,

I am new to visual flow and thought of using flows instead of visual force wizard.

My requirement is:-

I have a detail custom object "partners" to opportunity(master) and users generally create partners from this related list on opportunity. I want to override the create partner button using a flow.

Steps or screens i want when user click on create partners are:-

1>search the partners from Account (filter condition: type=partner) like a filter based lookup field and click next.Please note that there are around 2000 partner accounts.

2>couple of checkbox fields of partner object as radio button and click next

3>text and picklist fields of partner object and click next.

4>this screen opens the partner record in edit mode with fields populated from values entered in previous 3 screens.Here the user wants to add some more details and save the partner record.

Please let me know if my requirment is feasible and let me know the approach if it possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Our sfdc instance is highly customized and most of the code has been optimized using best practices.

Becuase of the no of triggers, classes, workflows that run while deploying, we hit the too many soqls limit.

What are the things we can do to avoid hitting this limit all the time.