• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm a Salesforce.com Developer with five years' experience on the platform available for short contracts or a longer term part time role either working on site or remotely, based in London, UK.

I most recently built a payroll system for an employment agency, both exposing a JSON API and integrating with another external JSON API from Salesforce.com. This system now handles £40M p.a. in revenue.

I typically work with teams that have their Salesforce.com admin and support role already covered in house, and I focus solely on the development, sometimes with some custom object modelling. I can help you make the best use of the platform and build the minimum amount of code to get the job done. I also build modern web applications integrated with a Salesforce.com backend, using Javascript, HTML and CSS and native iOS and Android apps.

Drop me an email at sf.roles [at] eliotstock [dot] com if I can help.

Eliot Stock

As of some time in the last week or so, I can no longer save any source files in the developer console. Hitting Ctrl-S presents the browser's 'Save As...' dialogue. Using the menu ("File -> Save") changes the tab name to "Saving filename *" but the file is never saved.

Where is the bug reporting tool for the console? 

The links on this page are broken:

http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/

The two windows links both give me a file which stops downloading before its full size has come down. A wonderful first impression of the platform for new developers!

Cheers,

Eliot.

The links on this page are broken:

http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/

The two windows links both give me a file which stops downloading before its full size has come down. A wonderful first impression of the platform for new developers!

Cheers,

Eliot.