• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

....field in a custom object using a record create element?

I have created a custom object and a flow through the cloud flow designer.  I would like the flow to take place of the current user input UI through out partner portal. The problem is that in building/testing my custom object, I created a master-detail relationship field called OS Project.  This field is of course required so when I go to run my flow I will need to populate that custom object field with something.  I have tried populating it with a variable that is user selected from a dynamic choice in the flow and I receive the following error:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Subject: Unhandled process fault from OutSell Consulting : Log_a_Day_UI_Screen : interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

To: "ga@outsellconsulting.com" <ga@outsellconsulting.com>

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Log_a_Day_UI_Screen/301A0000000GnWh exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000HmMF/{4}

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Create_Log_A_Day

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Salesforce Error ID: 1712039429-66216 (-1219417188)

**************************************************************************************************************************************

So I determined that the OS Project field was receiving a record type and needed text, so I created a new field in the custom object called Project which is just a text field (The user selected dynamic choice from the flow is a text value),  and tried to pass the user selected dynmaic choice to that field.  However, b/c the master-detail relationship filed is required the flow does not complete b/c nothing is being passed to that field in the custom object and I receive the following error:

Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Subject: Unhandled process fault from OutSell Consulting : Log_a_Day_UI_Screen : interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Log_a_Day_UI_Screen/301A0000000GnWw exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000HmMF/{4}

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Salesforce Error ID: 137134272-69211 (105618478)

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Thus - what type of data can I pass to that required OS Project master-detail relationship field in the custom object from a record create element in the flow just to get the flow to completion and actually creating a record with in the object - and how do I do this? 

Thank you! ~Emily

I have watched the tutorial by Varadarajan Rajaram on the Cloud Flow Designer and read countless discussions and documents.  I am missing a step when setting up Dynamic Choice Selections.  When I "Create a Choice" I select the standard object Contact. (With in Contact I have 2 record types: General and Resource). The designer then pops up "that meets the following criteria". I see this as a filter and was hoping to select Contact Record Type EQUALS Resource. However I don't have that option so I select resource RecordTypeID EQUALS and my only option are "Screen OutPut Fields", "Global Constant", and "System", I do not know what to select here and the why behind selecting it.  In addition, if I select "Global Constant" the only option is, {!$GlobalConstant.EmptyString}.  That's the first problem.

Second Problem:

Under Additional Options, Assign the record fields to variables to reference them in your flow, when I select a resource there are never any options in the second field, no matter what resource I select or the combination of resources from above either.  Further, if I manually enter something like {!vResName} it just goes blank and wont let me save?

I would appreciate any guidance or reference to detailed tutorials or documentation on creating Dynamic Choice selections in Cloud Dynamic Flow.

Thank you!

....field in a custom object using a record create element?

I have created a custom object and a flow through the cloud flow designer.  I would like the flow to take place of the current user input UI through out partner portal. The problem is that in building/testing my custom object, I created a master-detail relationship field called OS Project.  This field is of course required so when I go to run my flow I will need to populate that custom object field with something.  I have tried populating it with a variable that is user selected from a dynamic choice in the flow and I receive the following error:

Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Subject: Unhandled process fault from OutSell Consulting : Log_a_Day_UI_Screen : interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Log_a_Day_UI_Screen/301A0000000GnWh exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000HmMF/{4}

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) OS Project: id value of incorrect type: a0BA000000OI2VoMAL ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Salesforce Error ID: 1712039429-66216 (-1219417188)

**************************************************************************************************************************************

So I determined that the OS Project field was receiving a record type and needed text, so I created a new field in the custom object called Project which is just a text field (The user selected dynamic choice from the flow is a text value),  and tried to pass the user selected dynmaic choice to that field.  However, b/c the master-detail relationship filed is required the flow does not complete b/c nothing is being passed to that field in the custom object and I receive the following error:

Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Subject: Unhandled process fault from OutSell Consulting : Log_a_Day_UI_Screen : interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Log_a_Day_UI_Screen/301A0000000GnWw exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000HmMF/{4}

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING) Required fields are missing: [OS_Project__c] ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Salesforce Error ID: 137134272-69211 (105618478)

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Thus - what type of data can I pass to that required OS Project master-detail relationship field in the custom object from a record create element in the flow just to get the flow to completion and actually creating a record with in the object - and how do I do this? 

Thank you! ~Emily