• Administrator
  • Awana

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an app trying to connect to Saleforce using web service and it stopped workig last night.  The error message we are getting is:

The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

Any ideas for troubleshooting and how to resolve this?
  • August 14, 2015

I am creating a VF page rendered as a PDF and would like to display Account information and active programs from the Program_c object (Program_c has master detail relationship with Account)

I am getting this error:

SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Program__c.Active__c

Below is the code for my Class:

public class ActiveProgramsExtension {

Account CurrentAccount = null;
    List<Program__c> ActivePrograms = null;

public ActiveProgramsExtension(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        CurrentAccount = (Account)controller.getRecord();
        ActivePrograms = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Program__c WHERE Account__c= :CurrentAccount.Id and Active__c=TRUE];
    }

public List<Program__c> getActivePrograms() { return ActivePrograms; }

public static testMethod void testContactsExtension()
    {
        Account testAccount = new Account(Name='Dev Church of the Sandbox',ISO_Code__c='US');

ApexPages.StandardController controller  = new ApexPages.StandardController(testAccount);
      ActiveProgramsExtension BEC = new ActiveProgramsExtension(controller);
      List<Program__c> ActivePrograms = BEC.getActivePrograms();
    }
}

And here is the code for my page:

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ActiveProgramsExtension" showHeader="false" renderAs="pdf">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Account Profile">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!ActivePrograms}" var="ActiveProg">
             <apex:column >
                <apex:outputLink value="/{!ActiveProg.Id}" target="_parent">{!ActiveProg.Name}</apex:outputLink>
            </apex:column>
            <apex:column value="{!ActiveProg.Active__c}" />

</apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

HELP!!!!

• April 09, 2013

I wanted to replace the Opportunity Related List in my Account Page Layout because I only wanted to show specific opportunity record types.  I was able to create the page and display correctly, however,there are a couple more things I want to do.

1. I want to add the shortcut link at the top of the account page

2. I want to add the "show more" link at the bottom of my visualforce page.

3. I want to add a custom button on my visualforce page - similar to the New button at the top of related lists in the page.

Anyone have any samples how?

Thank you very much!!!

• April 09, 2013
We have an app trying to connect to Saleforce using web service and it stopped workig last night.  The error message we are getting is:

The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

Any ideas for troubleshooting and how to resolve this?
  • August 14, 2015

I wanted to replace the Opportunity Related List in my Account Page Layout because I only wanted to show specific opportunity record types.  I was able to create the page and display correctly, however,there are a couple more things I want to do.

1. I want to add the shortcut link at the top of the account page

2. I want to add the "show more" link at the bottom of my visualforce page.

3. I want to add a custom button on my visualforce page - similar to the New button at the top of related lists in the page.

Anyone have any samples how?

Thank you very much!!!

• April 09, 2013

Hi,

I need to put a custom related list on the account detail page and put the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom related list.

I was able to do the custom related list displayed on the bottom of the Account detail page wiring a standard controller extension and visula force page.

Now the problem is How do I place the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom list? I saw couple of threads for the above, but the hover links issue was never discussed?.

Can any one please guide me how can I do this.

Thank you.