• Senior Salesforce Engineer
  • Alert Logic

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I received this error in the 'Status Detail' on one of my Apex Batch Jobs which emails out custom .CSV files to about 325 email addresses. The weekly batch has been running fine for several months now. 
(See below)
Submitted Date [Sorted Descending] Job Type Status Status Detail Total Batches Batches Processed Failures
  12/8/2014 3:44 PM Batch Apex Failed Salesforce System Error: 1478266756-21148 (1203411937) (1203411937) 321 44 0
Thanks,
I need to place six pageblocktables on one Visualforce page. I'm not finding any examples on how the controller would work. I need to execute six different queries in the controller OR one SOQL query and maybe filter each pageblocktable with only the data it is supposed to display.

Please point me to any examples of how to return mutilple datasets from a controller to one Visualforce page with six pageblocktables.
I'm only getting column headers but no data.
The page looks like this:
Customer Conversion Challenge
Name         Contact           File Number              Non Directing Date

page:
<apex:page controller="CustomerChallengeController2">
<apex:form >
  <apex:pageBlock title="Customer Conversion Challenge">
   <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!chall}" var="c">
    <apex:column headervalue="Name" value="{!c.Name}"/>
    <apex:column headervalue="Contact" value="{!c.Contact__r.Name}" />
    <apex:column headervalue="File Number" value="{!c.File_Number_Non_Directing__c}" />
    <apex:column headervalue="Non Directing Date" value="{!c.Transaction_Date_Non_Directing__c}" />

</apex:pageBlockTable>
  </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

controller:
public with sharing class CustomerChallengeController2
{
public list<CustomerChallenge__c> chall{get;set;}
public list<CustomerChallenge__c> CustomerChallengeController2()
{
  if(chall == null)
   {
    chall =
    [SELECT Name, AIM_Branch__c, AIM_Division__c, Contact__c, File_Number_Directing__c, File_Number_Non_Directing__c, Transaction_Date_Directing__c, Transaction_Date_Non_Directing__c
    FROM CustomerChallenge__c];
   } 
   return chall;
}
}

controller:
{
{
  if(chall == null)
   {
    chall =
    [SELECT Name, AIM_Branch__c, AIM_Division__c, Contact__c, File_Number_Directing__c, File_Number_Non_Directing__c, Transaction_Date_Directing__c, Transaction_Date_Non_Directing__c
   }  
   return chall; 
}
}

page:
    <apex:column headervalue="File Number" value="{!c.File_Number_Non_Directing__c}" />
    <apex:column headervalue="Non Directing Date" value="{!c.Transaction_Date_Non_Directing__c}" />  

I've got a scheduled job which is supposed to start on the 1st day of the month at 3am. For the past two months it has started on the 2nd at 3 am. I understand the exact start of a job depends on a number of things but 24 hours late? I think something is amiss. We do have other scheduled jobs but I doubt it's an issue with too many jobs running at one time.

Thanks,
Chris
Getting the following when trying to deploy a custom object using change sets. My object is unrelated to ActionPlans. I never even touched it. I promise.

ActionPlanCreationController.testActionPlanSave() Class 356 1 Failure Message: "System.LimitException: Too many DML rows: 10001", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilities.deleteTasks: line 356, column 1"
ActionPlanCreationController.testActionPlanSaveAndNew() Class 356 1 Failure Message: "System.LimitException: Too many DML rows: 10001", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilities.deleteTasks: line 356, column 1"
Getting error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' when adding 'implements Database.Batchable<sObject> to a class.
I'm using BrainEngine 5.0.1.81. Eclipse won't save to the server either.

global  class TransactionExclusionFromSSISHiHwBatch implements Database.Batchable<sObject>
{
}

I'm getting the message 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'  when running 'Force.com IDE Installer.exe' on my Windows 7 64-bit pc. This PC is in a corporate environment so I'm wondering if McAfee or a firewall may be the issue.

I've tried:

1. Installing Java, Eclipse.

2. Running as administrator.

I've got a scheduled job which is supposed to start on the 1st day of the month at 3am. For the past two months it has started on the 2nd at 3 am. I understand the exact start of a job depends on a number of things but 24 hours late? I think something is amiss. We do have other scheduled jobs but I doubt it's an issue with too many jobs running at one time.

Thanks,
Chris
I received this error in the 'Status Detail' on one of my Apex Batch Jobs which emails out custom .CSV files to about 325 email addresses. The weekly batch has been running fine for several months now. 
(See below)
Submitted Date [Sorted Descending] Job Type Status Status Detail Total Batches Batches Processed Failures
  12/8/2014 3:44 PM Batch Apex Failed Salesforce System Error: 1478266756-21148 (1203411937) (1203411937) 321 44 0
Thanks,
I need to place six pageblocktables on one Visualforce page. I'm not finding any examples on how the controller would work. I need to execute six different queries in the controller OR one SOQL query and maybe filter each pageblocktable with only the data it is supposed to display.

Please point me to any examples of how to return mutilple datasets from a controller to one Visualforce page with six pageblocktables.
I'm only getting column headers but no data.
The page looks like this:
Customer Conversion Challenge
Name         Contact           File Number              Non Directing Date

page:

controller:
{
{
  if(chall == null)
   {
    chall =
   } 
   return chall;
}
}

controller:
{
{
  if(chall == null)
   {
    chall =
   }  
   return chall; 
}
}

page:

Have another Trigger that is erroring out. Again, this is above my area of expertise. I can't see anything jumping out at me that would cause this to error , but I amm sure it's something simple. Also am I correct that this Trigger is simply updating the License lookup field on existing cases?

Trigger updateCasesByAccount on License__c (before update, before insert) {

// To be SF Limit compliant we limit our sql calls by keeping as much as possible outside the loop
  Set< Id > licenseAccountIds = new Set< Id >();

// Add each licenses related account id to the licenseAccountIds set
  // Also add each license to the licenses list
  Integer countC = 0;
  for (License__c lic:Trigger.new) {
    licenseAccountIds.add(lic.Account__c);
    countC  ++;
  }
  // Debug
  //trigger.new[0].Ship_Address1__c = 'Trigger found: ' + countC;

// Get all cases related to the licenses based on account it
  List<Case> cases = [SELECT id, accountId, FPB_License__c, CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE accountId in: licenseAccountIds]; 

// Create map of account id (key) to license id (value)
  Integer countM = 0;
  Map<Id,Id> oppmap = new Map<Id,Id>();
 for (License__c lic:Trigger.new) {
    oppmap.put(lic.Account__c, lic.Id);
    countM ++;
  }
  // Debug
  //trigger.new[0].Ship_City__c = 'Mapped: ' + countM;

// Loop through csses and match to licenses using account id
  Integer countCA = 0;
  for (Case cas:cases) {
      // Use map ( basically hash table) to avoid more loops
        cas.FPB_License__c = oppmap.get(cas.accountId);

countCA ++;
  }
  update cases;
  // Debug
  //trigger.new[0].Ship_City__c = 'Related Cases: ' + countCA;

}

Getting error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' when adding 'implements Database.Batchable<sObject> to a class.
I'm using BrainEngine 5.0.1.81. Eclipse won't save to the server either.

global  class TransactionExclusionFromSSISHiHwBatch implements Database.Batchable<sObject>
{
}

Why is no one from Sales Force manning these forums ? So many questions never receive a reply !

Hi All,

I have created a lookup field in active visualforce page of site.
But when i click on the icon to see the values in lookup field, i get the Authorization Required page.

I have checked all security settings, everything looks fine.
Can anyone help me to get this issue resolved .Thanks