• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Experts,

I was trying to insert new data in SFDC using command line feature. Initially I did not add proxy serber details then I received login error. "user might be locked etc or wrong credentials". Since the password was correct I added proxy server details in the config.properties file. Now I am getting this error " Error while calling web service operation: login, error was: Failed to send request". Thus I wonder what might be real reason of this error? Have you faced such error and resolved the same, please help.

Regards

Anupam 

Hi Experts,

apex data loader is not updating field with formula.

Can't we update those fields?

Regards

Anupam

Hi Experts,

I am very new to SFDC and trying to update a field using apex data loader. First of all I can't find in list of fields I am searching to update in field mapping. Then I found the customised field  account_site_status has a formula like this CASE( $RecordType.Name , "Site", TEXT(Site_Account_Status__c),TEXT(Type)). I found both fields referred in formula are picklist values.  could you please kindly explain what this formula means? Secondly how to update these kinds of fields using apex data loader? This is very urgent.

Regards

Anupam

Hi Experts,

apex data loader is not updating field with formula.

Can't we update those fields?

Regards

Anupam

Hi Experts,

I am very new to SFDC and trying to update a field using apex data loader. First of all I can't find in list of fields I am searching to update in field mapping. Then I found the customised field  account_site_status has a formula like this CASE( $RecordType.Name , "Site", TEXT(Site_Account_Status__c),TEXT(Type)). I found both fields referred in formula are picklist values.  could you please kindly explain what this formula means? Secondly how to update these kinds of fields using apex data loader? This is very urgent.

Regards

Anupam