• Solutions Architect
  • Fiserv

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am going through the rigorous process to do trailhead on my personal account and not my work account. I've revieced 100% on everything on my old account... Going through https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_dev_beginner/starting_force_com/starting_tour
i got 50% and the app said I need to fill out one of the questions which was already filled and for some reason unchecked my answer leaving NO response for 1 question. 

I've been deducted 50 points which I think is terrible. Any chance on getting this rectified? I don't like knowing and submitting the 100% correct answers only to get less points.

Hi Everyone,

when I try to install Eclipse Juno 4.2 with the force.com IDE I get the following error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 25.0.0.201206181021 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 25.0.0.201206181021) requires 'org.eclipse.update.ui 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kind regards,

Otto

• July 02, 2012

Hi Guys,

I need to parse the Email body in Apex class and get  CaseId , OrderNumber, Address ,Email, and  ComplaintID etc

from below text. (below text includes both text and HTML content)

Hello XXX,

Thank you for contacting xxxxx.

test email from ttttt.com

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

yyyyy

Case ID: {5555555}

ComplaintID: {888888888}

OrderNo: {133333}

some text here also hgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfjhkhghllglglklkl;;oh;oh;oioii;'isdrtgrrdgdsgdgdg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyydfhdhreuhdfhryurtyhrtyuryutrytryutryutrttrutr

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Subject:

xxxxxxx

Customer:

yyyy

E-mail Address:

xxxxx@ccc.com

Phone:

Address:

22 xxxxx,hhhhh,dd

Other:

xxxxx

Question/Comments:

ddddddd

please any one suggest me how to proceed with this , If any one having sample code for how to parse the email  body "PlainText:" and "HTMl" content, I will be thank full to them.

Thank you

Aruna

• October 19, 2011