• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We upload/create records into our Trading Info custom object tradingInfo__c in Salesforce via the API.  We currently create Trading Info records for each product that a contact has access to trade even when no actual trade has occurred.  I would like to delete all Trading Info records created upon insert if the tradeCount__c =0.  I am new to APEX and would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Hello All,

Our support agents our requesting a "Custom Button" on the Case E-Mail template.  What they would like is the ability to click a "Send E-Mail and Close Case" button.  Once clicked the e-mail would be sent to the customer and the agent would be redirected to the Case Close page.

Has anyone tackled a similar request?  I am a novice to Apex Code and Visualforce, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello All,

Our support agents our requesting a "Custom Button" on the Case E-Mail template.  What they would like is the ability to click a "Send E-Mail and Close Case" button.  Once clicked the e-mail would be sent to the customer and the agent would be redirected to the Case Close page.

Has anyone tackled a similar request?  I am a novice to Visualforce, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I have discovered that a workflow rule is not possible for a field update to the opportunity once the similar field is updated on the Account.  (The field on the Opportunity only exists on a unique record type so no other Opps would be updated).  Is there a simple trigger that can be created to accomplish this?

Our support team currently is tasked to update the field on the Opportunity which is tied to a workflow rule/field update that updates the associated field on the Account. Our Sales Manager would like the Sales Team to update the similar field on the Account and thus the Opportunity field would also get updated in the event the support team forgets to update the field.

The field name is: Clearing Account Status and it has three values:

Demo Account 

Production Account

Demo and Production Account

Thanks for any assistance.

Our support team would like to have Cases that have a Case Age (Min) > than 7 days with a status of "Reply Required" Automatically Closed and a Case Comment created notifying the contact.  Is it possiblt to crfeate a trigger to create the Case Comment after the Case Status = Closed?

Thanks,

We upload/create records into our Trading Info custom object tradingInfo__c in Salesforce via the API.  We currently create Trading Info records for each product that a contact has access to trade even when no actual trade has occurred.  I would like to delete all Trading Info records created upon insert if the tradeCount__c =0.  I am new to APEX and would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

I have discovered that a workflow rule is not possible for a field update to the opportunity once the similar field is updated on the Account.  (The field on the Opportunity only exists on a unique record type so no other Opps would be updated).  Is there a simple trigger that can be created to accomplish this?

Our support team currently is tasked to update the field on the Opportunity which is tied to a workflow rule/field update that updates the associated field on the Account. Our Sales Manager would like the Sales Team to update the similar field on the Account and thus the Opportunity field would also get updated in the event the support team forgets to update the field.

The field name is: Clearing Account Status and it has three values:

Demo Account 

Production Account

Demo and Production Account

Thanks for any assistance.

Our support team would like to have Cases that have a Case Age (Min) > than 7 days with a status of "Reply Required" Automatically Closed and a Case Comment created notifying the contact.  Is it possiblt to crfeate a trigger to create the Case Comment after the Case Status = Closed?

Thanks,