• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have detail object with formula field RokNow (Number) =YEAR( TODAY() )

I want to use RokNow field on roll-up sum but RokNow field does not appear on the list of field to aggergate on master object.

did anybody  faced similar  problem ?

Hi.

can i assign page layoout in  apex code? I want to have one page layout if checkbox is set, and another page layout if checbkox is unset. Can page layout be assigned in trigger on checkbox?

thanks in advance for replies

Hi,

I have detail object with formula field RokNow (Number) =YEAR( TODAY() )

I want to use RokNow field on roll-up sum but RokNow field does not appear on the list of field to aggergate on master object.

did anybody  faced similar  problem ?

Hi.

can i assign page layoout in  apex code? I want to have one page layout if checkbox is set, and another page layout if checbkox is unset. Can page layout be assigned in trigger on checkbox?

thanks in advance for replies

I have a SFDC country table with 216 records. I can see all of them in SFDC list view (this proves that I have access) and I can also extract them via Jitterbit dataloader.

However, when I use Excel Connector, this is what happened:

1) If I use "Table Query WIzard" or "Query Table Data", without any filder, then only 13 records returned

2) If I paste all record ID in excel,  use "Query Selected Rows", then it does retrieve data of all rows.

I tried several times. It always the same 13 records. (I could see any pattern from the 13 records)

I am using the latest Excel Connection (Version 16.03).  I did not have this problem before and also don't have problem today with other tables.  I have full SFDC admin access

Bing

Please kindly shed some lights

• August 27, 2012
I'm familiar with the duplicate field selected message.  It usually means that I've specified the same field twice or I have the same label for two different fields.

However, neither of the above explain my current problem.

I get the following from an sfdescribe:

Service_Number_Check__c

Name

OwnerId

Account__c

Service_Name__c

Service_Number_Check__c

1st instance

2nd instance

This data is from a fairly small custom object.  I added an new field called "Dummy_field__c" to see if this might help.  I then di another sfdescribe and got 3 instances of the offending field.  The "Service_Number_Check__c" is a formula.  I suspect that this is relevant.

• November 07, 2007