• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I want to know if there is anyway to check wether the field is updated with certain value or not. I can track the changes if i set history track ON but i want to know if there is another way to check when the field value is updated by other user.

Thanks

• August 13, 2013

Hi,

I need to write a validation rule for Opportunity Object. I have two standard field Stage and Probability.

Scenario:

When Stage= Plan is selected from the StageName picklist field the probability by default is 1% but user can edit this.

Now i have to write a validation rule for this in which i can restrict user so that they can enter only three values for stage=Plan manually. The values are 1%,0% and 2%. If user enters probabilty apart from this for the Stage=Plan then error has to be thrown. 

I am doing like this but this formula is not working:

IF(AND( ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Plan '), OR((Probability =0.01),(Probability=0),(Probability=0.02))),true,false)

Need help in this.

Thanks

• June 24, 2013

Hi,

I was trying to integrate facebook with salesforce and following the steps given in the Force.com Toolkit for facebook. The problem i am facing is..if i click on the site which i configured for facebook then it gives error as site is under maintenance..and if i try to use any visualforce page than it gives error:191 of authentication is failed for the application..

I am not getting what to do. Can anyone tell me what i need to do??

Thanks

• June 04, 2013

hi,

i have a vf page and 4 images. i want to add the functionality  that the images will change after every 5 seconds.
for this i am using javascript and for this i need to add all the images in array so that images changes automatically.

Need help in this.
I am posting the  code including javascript which i am using:

<apex:page sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="true">
<apex:form >
<table width="1000" align="center" border="1">
<tr><td><apex:image url="{!$Resource.Test1}" width="1000" height="500" id="MyImage" />

<script type="text/javascript">
(function() {
    var rotator = document.getElementById('MyImage');  // change to match image ID
    var imageDir = 'images/';                          // change to match images folder
    var delayInSeconds = 1;                            // set number of seconds delay
    // list image names
    var images = ['{!$Resource.Test1}', '{!$Resource.Test2}', '{!$Resource.Test3}', '{!$Resource.Test4}'];
    // don't change below this line
        var num = 0;
        var changeImage = function() {
        var len = images.length;
        rotator.src=imageDir + images[num++];
        if (num == len) {
            num = 0;
        }
    };
    setInterval(changeImage, delayInSeconds * 1000);
})();

</script>
</td></tr>
</table>
</apex:form> 
</apex:page>

Test1,Test2,Test3 and Test4 are the name of images in static res
  • May 30, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to implement the jquery in visualforce and have written a sampke code but everything is working except the jquery part. Need help on checking this . Below is code 

<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="false" showHeader="true" recordSetVar="accounts">
<head>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/js/jquery-1.9.1.js')}" />
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/js/jquery-ui-1.10.1.custom.min.js')}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/css/ui-lightness/jquery-ui-1.10.1.custom.css')}" />

j$= jquery.noConflict();
j$(document).ready(function() {
j$("#flip").click(function() {
j$("#panel").slidedown();
});
});
</script>

<style type="text/css">
#panel,#flip
{
padding:5px;
text-align:center;
background-color:#e5eecc;
border:solid 1px #c3c3c3;
}
#panel
{
padding:50px;
display:none;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="flip">
Click to See
</div>
<div id="panel">
<p>Hello testing the jquery functionality</p>
<apex:actionFunction immediate="true" name="jq" />
</div>
</body>

i am using recent jquery library and compressed zip is stored in static resources.

• March 14, 2013

Hello,

I am using Eclipse Galelio ver 3.5.2 and i am unable to login into the salesforce perspective with my credentials as it says connection timed out .also i have increased the time from 400 to 600 but still its not working .need help!!!

• October 17, 2012

hi experts,

My requriement is that to access the fields of the child custom  object that deal_process_assocation , deal is parent object  so i wrote a query on that but its showing error like "Error: Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'Deal_Program_Association__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 13 column 20" , there is relationship between deal and deal process association pls help me

this is query:

list<deal__c>l=[select Id, Name, Distributor__c, End_Customer__c, Industry__c, Partner_Specializations__c,Partner_Tier__c,Product_Category__c,Segment__c,(select id,Incentive__c ,Dollar_Incentive__c from Deal_Program_Association__r) from Deal__c];

Hi All,

I am trying to implement the jquery in visualforce and have written a sampke code but everything is working except the jquery part. Need help on checking this . Below is code 

<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="false" showHeader="true" recordSetVar="accounts">
<head>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/js/jquery-1.9.1.js')}" />
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/js/jquery-ui-1.10.1.custom.min.js')}" />
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery, '/css/ui-lightness/jquery-ui-1.10.1.custom.css')}" />

j$= jquery.noConflict();
j$(document).ready(function() {
j$("#flip").click(function() {
j$("#panel").slidedown();
});
});
</script>

<style type="text/css">
#panel,#flip
{
padding:5px;
text-align:center;
background-color:#e5eecc;
border:solid 1px #c3c3c3;
}
#panel
{
padding:50px;
display:none;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="flip">
Click to See
</div>
<div id="panel">
<p>Hello testing the jquery functionality</p>
<apex:actionFunction immediate="true" name="jq" />
</div>
</body>

i am using recent jquery library and compressed zip is stored in static resources.

• March 14, 2013

Hello All,

I attempted to follow all of the directions outlined in Getting Started with the Force.com Toolkit for Facebook, Version 3.0 (Installed from GitHub). 

I receive an "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration." error when I attempt to navigate directly to the FacebookSamplePage.  Type of error is an OAuthException.  The error code is 191.

However, I receive an is "under construction" page when I navigate directly to the site.

Has anyone seen this error and been able to resolve it successfully?

I've confirmed my site settings, remote site settings, Facebook Apps record, Facebook App configuration, and system admin profile. 

I did notice some of the setup screen captures in the instructions were slightly different than the current Facebook App Setup and Facebook App Salesforce record.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• August 24, 2012