• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have to compare new and old values for few fields of a object.How can it be done using custom settings and used in apex class?
Can you help me few line of codes?
Thanks for helping

Hi All,
Can some one help me with the validation rule for  entering mutiple email addresses seperated by comma?

I am trying to achieve basic validation for email as i am using text field(255) to enter mutiple email id's plus to ensure that  multiple email addresses has to have each address separated by a comma
and if only one email address is present in the text box no need of using comma.
I know regex function is used for basic validation of email. But how do i combine regex function and the logic that two email addresses should be seperated by comma.
Thanks in advance
Hi,

I have 6 input fields in which 4 are input text ( say IT1,IT2,IT3,IT4) field and 2 are select list field.(say SL1 ,SL2)
if i try to enter a text value in my IT1 field all the other fields (IT2,IT3,IT4,SL1,SL2) should be disabled in my vf page.

Can someone please help on this.your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hii,

i have a pageblock table  which has columns

one of the column has data coming from field whose data type is text(256)

i have fixed the width of the column as

<apex:column width="30%" >

but when i write a long text value in the field.........the column width goes beyond 30%

so i want to wrap the text to second line when the width is 30% so that it cannot go beyond 30%

please provide me way of doing it !!!!!!

hii,

but when i write a long text value in the field.........the column width goes beyond 30%

so i want to wrap the text to second line when the width is 30% so that it cannot go beyond 30%

hii,

i have a system admin profile

i want to provide users with chatter license access to reports and dashboards.

can anyone brief me how can i achieve this?

hi all,

i have a trigger which is giving error Illegal assignment from String to SOBJECT,

i want to fetch the name from query given in below code into contact field for case object.

please suggest me how to do this

code:

trigger testcases on Case (after insert,after update ) {
case casd=new case();

List<String> emailAddresses = new List<String>();

for (Case caseObj:Trigger.new) {
if (caseObj.Account==null &&
caseObj.Status== 'closed')
{
emailAddresses.add(caseObj.SuppliedEmail);
}
}

contact listcontact = [Select Id,name From contact Where Email in :emailAddresses];
// we will query for all fields which are required for contact and accounts//
//system.debug('----TEST---'+listcontact);

casd.contact=listcontact.name;
}

Hi All,

I have to compare new and old values for few fields of a object.How can it be done using custom settings and used in apex class?
Can you help me few line of codes?
Thanks for helping

Hi All,
Can some one help me with the validation rule for  entering mutiple email addresses seperated by comma?

I am trying to achieve basic validation for email as i am using text field(255) to enter mutiple email id's plus to ensure that  multiple email addresses has to have each address separated by a comma
and if only one email address is present in the text box no need of using comma.
I know regex function is used for basic validation of email. But how do i combine regex function and the logic that two email addresses should be seperated by comma.
Thanks in advance
Hi,

I have 6 input fields in which 4 are input text ( say IT1,IT2,IT3,IT4) field and 2 are select list field.(say SL1 ,SL2)
if i try to enter a text value in my IT1 field all the other fields (IT2,IT3,IT4,SL1,SL2) should be disabled in my vf page.

Can someone please help on this.your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hi all,

i have a trigger which is giving error Illegal assignment from String to SOBJECT,

i want to fetch the name from query given in below code into contact field for case object.

please suggest me how to do this

code:

trigger testcases on Case (after insert,after update ) {
case casd=new case();

List<String> emailAddresses = new List<String>();

for (Case caseObj:Trigger.new) {
if (caseObj.Account==null &&
caseObj.Status== 'closed')
{
emailAddresses.add(caseObj.SuppliedEmail);
}
}

contact listcontact = [Select Id,name From contact Where Email in :emailAddresses];
// we will query for all fields which are required for contact and accounts//
//system.debug('----TEST---'+listcontact);

casd.contact=listcontact.name;
}