• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've added a page to my community and marked the page in 'site.com' as "Requires Authorization".  eg the page is "Main2".

When I go to my public community page /communityName/s/Main2 - I correctly get redirected to the Login page when I have not logged in.

However if I go to /communityName/s/Main2/ (note the trailing slash) the page does not redirect to the login page, but instead loads with several error messages stating it can't look up items because I'm not logged in.

I have tried to add a "Redirect URL" on the force.com section with /communityName/s/Main2/ pointing to /communityName/s/Main2 - but this doesn't seem to fire.

Any thoughts on how I can get this page to properly redirect to the login when not logged in?

Thanks
- Jason
I'm looking at automating an echosign document to be sent out for a signature.

The document template is already created (this will not need to be automated), I would like to send out this echosign templated document when an account has a specific value in a dropdown or checkbox.

I am trying to take out a lot of the manual work that has to be done.

Has anyone accomplished this before?  Can this be done in workflows, triggers or a combination?

Thanks,
Jason
We are seeking motivated developers to join our team at eWAY®, developing primarily in Salesforce.com as well as programming in C#.net.  We are a multinational global leader in the payment gateway industry, partnering with banks, shopping carts and many other solutions to help merchants process payments online. You will have first use of the latest cutting-edge technologies, developing solutions that will be deployed in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom used by customers around the world.

Do you want to?
  • Use the latest cutting-edge technologies?
  • Work for an expanding global eCommerce company?
  • Get your hands on varied and exciting projects?
  • Be a part of an award-winning team?
Starting in on the ground floor of this new Canadian branch in Toronto, you will be responsible for:
  • Implementing new products
  • Automating existing processes
  • Creating exciting add-ons to existing solutions
  • Problem solving issues with live implementations
  • Working with other departments to solve complex problems and issues experienced by our customers.
About eWAY
In 1998, Matt Bullock, CEO, saw a growing need for businesses to be able to accept credit cards online with the same ease, flexibility and security they had access to in their brick-and-mortar stores.  He founded eWAY to help merchants reach this goal. Our payment gateway is now the most respected in the eCommerce industry, and is used by more than 15,000 sellers in six countries.  Allowing merchants to accept credit cards on their website, our payment gateway connects their website directly to the banking network to process online credit card payments for their customers.

Is this for you?
We are looking for skilled developers in Salesforce.com or C#.net and a drive to learn and develop in one of the leading CRM packages, Salesforce.com.  Below are the key skills required:
  • 3+ years programing experience in Salesforce.com
  • Strong HTML, CSS and JavaScript experience
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • eCommerce development is a plus!

Let Us Know
To be considered for an interview please provide all of the following:
  • A cover letter explaining why you should get an interview at eWAY
  • A summary of your Salesforce.com and C# experience
  • Your detailed CV, outlining your experience
Please email jason.jeffries at eway.com.au
We have a visual force page that is exposed through our Salesforce Community.  The page is part of an application process, and contains 40+ fields on the page. 

The issue that we are running into is that when we want to deploy an update to the page or controller, it breaks for everyone on the page.  When they go to save the page it returns the error that the page has been updated recently and the user then loses all the work they have done and needs to start over again.  aka a horrible user experience.

What is the recommended process for updating a visualforce page so we don't break the page for customers?  Is there a way other than just deploying at 3 am?

Thanks,

Jason
Hi All,

I have just started using the Console, so I apologize if this is something I should know.

I have created a custom page that displays a list of opportunities using the PageBlock and PageBlockTable to generate the list.

Right now I just have an apex:OutputLink going to "/oppid"   - This successfully loads the opporutnity in the right console pane.  However it doesn't highlight the selected opportunity.

Is it possible to highlight the row (it does this when you look at Opporutnity view - it italisis and sets a background colour)?

When you close the tab, can you unhighlight the row or send a request to refresh the page, (Opportunity view has the record remain in italics).

Thanks for your time!

Jason

The document template is already created (this will not need to be automated), I would like to send out this echosign templated document when an account has a specific value in a dropdown or checkbox.

Has anyone accomplished this before?  Can this be done in workflows, triggers or a combination?

Thanks,
Jason
We are seeking motivated developers to join our team at eWAY®, developing primarily in Salesforce.com as well as programming in C#.net.  We are a multinational global leader in the payment gateway industry, partnering with banks, shopping carts and many other solutions to help merchants process payments online. You will have first use of the latest cutting-edge technologies, developing solutions that will be deployed in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom used by customers around the world.

Do you want to?
  • Use the latest cutting-edge technologies?
  • Work for an expanding global eCommerce company?
  • Get your hands on varied and exciting projects?
  • Be a part of an award-winning team?
Starting in on the ground floor of this new Canadian branch in Toronto, you will be responsible for:
  • Implementing new products
  • Automating existing processes
  • Creating exciting add-ons to existing solutions
  • Problem solving issues with live implementations
  • Working with other departments to solve complex problems and issues experienced by our customers.
About eWAY
In 1998, Matt Bullock, CEO, saw a growing need for businesses to be able to accept credit cards online with the same ease, flexibility and security they had access to in their brick-and-mortar stores.  He founded eWAY to help merchants reach this goal. Our payment gateway is now the most respected in the eCommerce industry, and is used by more than 15,000 sellers in six countries.  Allowing merchants to accept credit cards on their website, our payment gateway connects their website directly to the banking network to process online credit card payments for their customers.

Is this for you?
We are looking for skilled developers in Salesforce.com or C#.net and a drive to learn and develop in one of the leading CRM packages, Salesforce.com.  Below are the key skills required:
  • 3+ years programing experience in Salesforce.com
  • Strong HTML, CSS and JavaScript experience
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • eCommerce development is a plus!

Let Us Know
To be considered for an interview please provide all of the following:
  • A cover letter explaining why you should get an interview at eWAY
  • A summary of your Salesforce.com and C# experience
  • Your detailed CV, outlining your experience
Please email jason.jeffries at eway.com.au
Hi All,

I have just started using the Console, so I apologize if this is something I should know.

I have created a custom page that displays a list of opportunities using the PageBlock and PageBlockTable to generate the list.

Right now I just have an apex:OutputLink going to "/oppid"   - This successfully loads the opporutnity in the right console pane.  However it doesn't highlight the selected opportunity.

Is it possible to highlight the row (it does this when you look at Opporutnity view - it italisis and sets a background colour)?

When you close the tab, can you unhighlight the row or send a request to refresh the page, (Opportunity view has the record remain in italics).

Thanks for your time!

Jason

Thanks,
Jason