• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking for some way to create a customer suvey form that integrates with salesforce. We have Professional Edition (and the budget will not allow for a paid app), so nothing on app exchange is going to work for us. 

I'm not a coder so Visualforce seems to be out of my grasp at this time. I was thinking about creating the form in google docs and then trying to feed it to salesforce somehow. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions that could help with this?

Is it possible to create a print template for a record detail page? I have a custom object and whenever a user prints, I'd like to it to print to a format that I setup - complete with company logo, record information and maybe an attached word page. If it's possible, would someone walk me through how to set it up?

New SF Admin (with absolutely no admin experience). 

Through digging I've discovered this whole URL hack thing that can be done on custom buttons. At the moment I have a custom object that connects to Opportunities. My sales team has to fill in the object fields, save it, then task me from the new saved record window. I'd like for all of that to be done with the click of a button (since I have no workflow functions on professional level). So they click a new "Submit" button, which auto-populates the task fields etc... Can anyone walk me through how to set this up??

Is it possible to create a print template for a record detail page? I have a custom object and whenever a user prints, I'd like to it to print to a format that I setup - complete with company logo, record information and maybe an attached word page. If it's possible, would someone walk me through how to set it up?