• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working with a Professional Edition Org. So, no Apex solution available here. 

I have created a custom detail page button on the Opportunity Product object to clone and Opportunity Product. My setup is:

Display Type: Detail Page Button
Behavior: Display in existing window without sidebar or header
Content Source: URL

The button logic is:

/{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL={!OpportunityLineItem.Id}

I also tried /{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL=%2F{!OpportunityLineItem.Id} and get the same error. 

It seems to populate all the fields and makes ready to clone the record, but when I try and "Save" the new cloned record, I get this error:

Unable to Access Page
You are missing information needed by the page you have attempted to access. If you believe this is an error, please refresh your screen. If the error persists, please report it to our Customer Support team and provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

I have checked this over several times and don't see any errors in what I have done. But hey, that's why you post this stuff, to get a fresh set of eyes on it. Any help appreciated.
  • September 11, 2014
I'm trying to upload an Outbound Change Set from Sandbox to Production. Code coverage is 91%, I have all the User permissions regarding change sets, and my test upload of a small change set deployed without incident.

The outbound change set upload failed due to a system error below. I've tried 3 times now. I've gone thru my change set and added all dependencies, Profiles, and my files are far less than the max of 5,000. This looks to be something at the salesforce end, but I have to get this done this weekend, and I'm not confident of salesforce's response to the Case I just opened. If anyone has any experience with this type of error please let me know.

When I am trying to upload my change set it fails I get the following email from salesforce:
(numbers except for the error number changed to protect the innocent)

-------------------------
Change set: Sandbox to Production (DRTf007000777777)
Organization: SVelynxbox (Developer Sandbox) (BBDf00876555555)
User: Jeff Susich (2287009300AB262)
Error Number: 1229306923-165637 (152101301)

Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.
------------------------
  • February 22, 2014
I would like to modify the filters on the standard Contact Lookup field on Opportunity Contact Roles to filter on the following:

1. Present only Contacts associated with the Account related to the Opportunity (standard function)
2. Present only Contacts associated the the "Contact Roles" standard related list on the Account related to the Opportunity (custom function)
3. Present only Contacts associated with the Account shown in a custom Opportunity lookup field. This is not the Account related to the Opportunity, but a different Account

Contact that met any of these criterion would be the only ones shown in the "Contact Role" lookup on the Opportunity record. 

Can the Apex in the standard Opportunity Contact Roles be accessed and modified to do this?
  • January 31, 2014

I created a VF page that I am using on a custom Tab to show "Assets", which has no standard Tab. It works fine, but I want to add the capability to create a new Asset from my Asset view. I've reached my limit of apex ability. Any help on adding to the code below to create a "New Asset" button on my page would be most appreciated. 

<apex:page standardController="Asset">
<apex:enhancedList type="Asset" height="700" rowsPerPage="50" id="AllAssets"></apex:enhancedList>
</apex:page>

• October 16, 2013

I'm just getting into writing VF custom pages. I want to display a standard page layout on an object called "Referrer__c" UNLESS a custom field called "IR__c" on a record is checked. If it is checked, I want to display 2 other fields - "ES__c" and "BZ__c", and a section called "IR Information".

I'm unsure on how to get this conditional logic in here. Thus far I have this, but I'm unclear on how to make this display the "IR Information" section and the two fields ONLY if the "IR__c" is checked.

Any help would be most appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Referrer__c">
    <apex:detail />
       <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="IRInformation"/>    

I have tried in several different ways to accomplish the following without Apex.

1. A custom "Contract End Date" field is equal to Today

2. A workflow triggers, and sends an email notification that the contract expires today

What I run into here is that a workflow field update is not an "edit" of a record. When the "Contract End Date" equals Today, have a formula text field called "Contract Trigger" change value with the logic "if( Contract_Trigger__c =Today(),"Fire Away",""). This works fine. When the "Contract End Date" is today, the "Contract Trigger" field assumes the value "Fire Away".

My workflow then keys off of the "Contract Trigger" with the logic "NOT(ISBLANK( Contract_Trigger__c ) )". 

The problem is that even though the workflow properly fires the day the contract expires , and the "Contract Trigger" is changed to "Fire Away", it's not considered an "edit" of the record, and the workflow does not re-evaluate and send the email. It all works fine if I manually edit the record, but it can't sit there, wait until the date, and properly fire. 

I believe I need Apex to do this. This is a very common situation. I would appreciate any help in how to accomplish this. 

I am not a developer; hence my posting this here. I have a workflow that I want to fire when a formula field evaluates to a certain value. The problem is, standard workflow will only trigger on record edits, and I'm not updating the record. 

Surely there is an Apex Trigger 'recipe' out there that I could use for this? Any guidance appreciated. 

• February 19, 2013
I would like to modify the filters on the standard Contact Lookup field on Opportunity Contact Roles to filter on the following:

1. Present only Contacts associated with the Account related to the Opportunity (standard function)
2. Present only Contacts associated the the "Contact Roles" standard related list on the Account related to the Opportunity (custom function)
3. Present only Contacts associated with the Account shown in a custom Opportunity lookup field. This is not the Account related to the Opportunity, but a different Account

Contact that met any of these criterion would be the only ones shown in the "Contact Role" lookup on the Opportunity record. 

Can the Apex in the standard Opportunity Contact Roles be accessed and modified to do this?
  • January 31, 2014

I created a VF page that I am using on a custom Tab to show "Assets", which has no standard Tab. It works fine, but I want to add the capability to create a new Asset from my Asset view. I've reached my limit of apex ability. Any help on adding to the code below to create a "New Asset" button on my page would be most appreciated. 

<apex:page standardController="Asset">
<apex:enhancedList type="Asset" height="700" rowsPerPage="50" id="AllAssets"></apex:enhancedList>

• October 16, 2013

I'm just getting into writing VF custom pages. I want to display a standard page layout on an object called "Referrer__c" UNLESS a custom field called "IR__c" on a record is checked. If it is checked, I want to display 2 other fields - "ES__c" and "BZ__c", and a section called "IR Information".

I'm unsure on how to get this conditional logic in here. Thus far I have this, but I'm unclear on how to make this display the "IR Information" section and the two fields ONLY if the "IR__c" is checked.

Any help would be most appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Referrer__c">
    <apex:detail />
       <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="IRInformation"/>    

I have tried in several different ways to accomplish the following without Apex.

1. A custom "Contract End Date" field is equal to Today

2. A workflow triggers, and sends an email notification that the contract expires today

What I run into here is that a workflow field update is not an "edit" of a record. When the "Contract End Date" equals Today, have a formula text field called "Contract Trigger" change value with the logic "if( Contract_Trigger__c =Today(),"Fire Away",""). This works fine. When the "Contract End Date" is today, the "Contract Trigger" field assumes the value "Fire Away".

My workflow then keys off of the "Contract Trigger" with the logic "NOT(ISBLANK( Contract_Trigger__c ) )". 

The problem is that even though the workflow properly fires the day the contract expires , and the "Contract Trigger" is changed to "Fire Away", it's not considered an "edit" of the record, and the workflow does not re-evaluate and send the email. It all works fine if I manually edit the record, but it can't sit there, wait until the date, and properly fire. 

I believe I need Apex to do this. This is a very common situation. I would appreciate any help in how to accomplish this. 

I am not a developer; hence my posting this here. I have a workflow that I want to fire when a formula field evaluates to a certain value. The problem is, standard workflow will only trigger on record edits, and I'm not updating the record. 

Surely there is an Apex Trigger 'recipe' out there that I could use for this? Any guidance appreciated. 

• February 19, 2013