• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using below code to display a Long Text Area field. It is working fine in IE but not in Chrome or Firefox.

whenevr the field has long URL it is not able to break the url in multiple lines.

<apex:outputField style="display:inline;" value="{!ABC.xyz__c}" />

i can't use outputText as it will show URL as text and not as link.

Suggest some way that work in every browser.

Hi,

I am using below code to display a Long Text Area field. It is working fine in IE but not in Chrome or Firefox.

whenevr the field has long URL it is not able to break the url in multiple lines.

<apex:outputField style="display:inline;" value="{!ABC.xyz__c}" />

i can't use outputText as it will show URL as text and not as link.

Suggest some way that work in every browser.

Hi,

Am facing a problem in creating a workflow process, we are using professional edition and have workflow process activated, I had to build 2 step approval process, was successful in creating the first step, but am not able to see the option for creating the second step in approval detail page. All the steps in the available SFDC documentation shows the option to create the steps, but am not able to figure out the same as I don't find the option for creating multiple steps. pl help me out of am doing something wrong here.

Thanks in advance

Gowtham

• October 19, 2011
Could someone point me in the right direction/provide advice for converting a lead to a person account?

Thank you in advance.