• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is is possible to add dynamic values to a Picklist in Apex(Not in Visualforce)?

Eg: When I add values to a Text field, those values should get populated in the Picklist when I save it.

The following code works , but value is not updated in the DB. What code is needed to update the DB?

List__c[] Li = Trigger.New;   //before trigger
    for(List__c List1:Li)
    {
       List1.Name_List__c = List1.Name__c;
     }

• February 15, 2013

Hello experts,

I'm a newbie. I want to update the picklist value based on a custom obj field. Ex: I want to update the 'Price description' as standard, low or overrate when the 'price' of a product equals to 50, <50 and >50 respectively.I have used 2-3 workflows to implement this logic. Is there any other way to implement this logic in a simplified way?

• February 11, 2013

I have created 2 roles- Manager and Employee. I have assigned all the accesibility and permissions to Employee so that he can view and edit all the fields of a Manager. I created custom objects and added data to the custom fields at Manager level. I have logged out and logged in as Employee , I can view the custom objects but I'm unable to view the data entered by Manager for those custom objects. My requirement is: data should be visible both at the Manager and Employee level. Please help!

• February 01, 2013

Hello All,

I'm a new Salesforce user. I have created a custom object and 2 fields in 'custom fields and relationships' and set their visibilty as Read-only. Now I want to change the field level visibility(Remove Read-only and make it editable). How can I do this? Please help! Thanks.

Regards,

Jsurya 

• February 01, 2013

I have created 2 roles- Manager and Employee. I have assigned all the accesibility and permissions to Employee so that he can view and edit all the fields of a Manager. I created custom objects and added data to the custom fields at Manager level. I have logged out and logged in as Employee , I can view the custom objects but I'm unable to view the data entered by Manager for those custom objects. My requirement is: data should be visible both at the Manager and Employee level. Please help!

• February 01, 2013

Hello All,

I'm a new Salesforce user. I have created a custom object and 2 fields in 'custom fields and relationships' and set their visibilty as Read-only. Now I want to change the field level visibility(Remove Read-only and make it editable). How can I do this? Please help! Thanks.

Regards,

Jsurya 

• February 01, 2013