• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My requirement is to invoke Live Agent web chat from my official website. 

For this sake, I have created a pre-chat page with user information fields and created corresponding Custom Fields in Live Chat Transcript.

But, once the chat got completed with live agent, the updated information values are not stored in the newly created custom fields. 

I have pasted below my Pre-chat form source code for reference.

<apex:page showHeader="false" >

<!-- This script takes the endpoint URL parameter passed from the deployment page and makes

it the action for the form -->

<script type="text/javascript">

(function() {

function handlePageLoad() {

var endpointMatcher = new RegExp("[\\?\\&]endpoint=([^&#]*)");

document.getElementById('prechatForm').setAttribute('action',

decodeURIComponent(endpointMatcher.exec(document.location.search)[1]));

} if (window.addEventListener) {

window.addEventListener('load', handlePageLoad, false);

} else { window.attachEvent('onload', handlePageLoad, false);

}})();

</script>

<form id="prechatForm" method="post">

<table align="center" cellspacing="5">

<tr><td class="labelInput">Nome*:</td><td><input name="liveagent.prechat.name" type="text" maxlength="50" id="prechat_field" style="formTextBox"/></td></tr>

<tr><td class="labelInput">E-mail*:</td><td> <input name="liveagent.prechat:email" type="text" maxlength="50" id="prechat_email" style="formTextBox"/></td></tr>

<tr><td class="labelInput">CPF*:</td><td><input name="liveagent.prechat:CPF" type="text" maxlength="14" id="prechat_cpf" style="formTextBox"/></td></tr>

<tr><td class="labelInput">Telefone*:</td><td><input name="liveagent.prechat:Telefone" type="text" maxlength="15" id="prechat_telefone" style="formTextBox" /></td></tr>

<tr><td class="labelInput">Assunto:</td>

<td>

<select name="liveagent.prechat.Type" style="formComboBox">

<!-- Values are LiveChatButton IDs. -->

<option value="Promoções">Promo&#231;&#245;es</option>

<option value="Reclamações">Reclama&#231;&#245;es</option>

<option value="Informações">Informa&#231;&#245;es</option>

<option value="Sugestões">Sugest&#245;es</option>

</select>

</td></tr>

<tr>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" align="center">

<tr>

<td width="25%">&nbsp;</td>

<td> <input type='submit' value='Request Chat' id='prechat_submit' /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</tr>

</table>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- Creates an auto-query for a matching Contact record’s Email field based on the

value of the liveagent.prechat:Email field -->

<!--input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.query:Email"

value="Contact,Contact.Email" /-->

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.save:name" value="CustomerName__c" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.save:email" value="customer_Email__c" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.save:CPF" value="CPF__c" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.save:Telefone" value="Telephone__c" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.save:Type" value="Type__c" />

</form>

</apex:page>

With Regards,

Vetrivel.s

Hi,

I am using salesForce LiveAgent webchat in Delear Portal. What i need is to display the logged in username when the chat invite is accepted by the agent.Currently it displays the name as "Visitor" in the liveagent webchat beside the visitor's message.

Whether it is possible to change the logged in user name instead of "Visitor"

Thanks,

Vetrivel.s

Hi,

Could you please let me know, whethere we can able to add Live Agent webchat in Partner portal page.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards

Vetrivel.s

Hi,

I am new for sales force tool, I need to invoke Live Agent web chat to our partner portal.

Whether It is possible to include Live Agent web chat in partner portal ?

If yes, could you please provide me the steps to setup the web chat and how to invoke it.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Thanks,

It is possible to enable Sales force chatter in Partner portal ?

Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea

It is possible to enable Sales force chatter in Partner portal ?

Hi,

Here is the scenario:

Business hours are defined in SFDC.

Live agent is deployed in external website.

Agent forgot to turn his/her status into offline when it is out of business hours. 

How to block new chat request?

There are two approaches:

1. Turn the agent's status into offline automatically when it is out of business hours.

2. Show offline button on the external website when out of business hours even if agent is still online.

Any hints or suggestion to implement it?

Regards,

Thomas