• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey Force.com Developers,

I've hit a wall and wanted to see if anyone could give some guidance. 

Trying to get the Owner variable from BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c, it's a standard field and is a Lookup(User,Queue).

When I include it in my query, SF errors out saying that there is no such variable in the object that I'm working with --- I can see it on the developer side, but can't seem to call it in a SOOQL request.

$results = $this->salesforce->get_query("SELECT Id, BMCServiceDesk__queueName__c, Name, BMCServiceDesk__Client_Name__c, BMCServiceDesk__Category_ID__c, BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c FROM BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c WHERE BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c != 'CLOSED'");

Any help would be great... !!

Thanks, 

C

Hey Force.com Developers,

I've hit a wall and wanted to see if anyone could give some guidance. 

Trying to get the Owner variable from BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c, it's a standard field and is a Lookup(User,Queue).

When I include it in my query, SF errors out saying that there is no such variable in the object that I'm working with --- I can see it on the developer side, but can't seem to call it in a SOOQL request.

$results = $this->salesforce->get_query("SELECT Id, BMCServiceDesk__queueName__c, Name, BMCServiceDesk__Client_Name__c, BMCServiceDesk__Category_ID__c, BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c FROM BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c WHERE BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c != 'CLOSED'");

Any help would be great... !!

Thanks, 

C