• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

In opportunity, I a have 3 record types. For one of the recordtype I want to prefill the Closedate.

So,  am trying to override the New Button.

As I have to select the record type also. So I am not skiping the select record type page while overriding the New standard button.

In the action method the return URL which I have mentioned is 

'/006/e?RecordType='+opp.recordtypeid+'&opp9=7/22/2013'

But the returned URL is

https://c.cs11.visual.force.com/apex/IPPOpportunity?retURL=%2F006%2Fo&RecordType=012G0000000wkAk&ent=Opportunity&save_new=1&sfdc.override=1

I am able to redirect to the standed creation page of opportunity. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

• July 22, 2013

Hi,

From my salesforce instance, I want to remove the access of deleting of records from Recycle Bin.

OR Is it possible to hide Recycle Bin link from Home page.

Please let me know the possible solution

Thanks,

Avinash

• July 17, 2013

Hi,

I have written a batch class. In SingleEmailMessage, I have defined the To address and list of CC address.

CC address is equal to the number of contacts present in Account.

In schedule class, Batch Size of 1 is defined.

But I am getting the Error: Too many Emal invocation 11.

Please help me get the solution of this problem

Thanks,

• June 16, 2013

Hi,

In me Lead object, I have created different list views.

I want to get all records of particular list view in VisualForce  page.

Please let me know, How can i get records from the list view of the object.

Thanks,

• May 09, 2013

Hi,

In my lead object I have created Rich text Area fields to store the images.

I want to use this field in my VF page but I want a fixed size of image. 

When I am using that field in my VF page, actual size of Image is coming. I have used the Style sheet to resize the image but it is not working.

Please help me to resize the image present in Rich Text Area field.

Thanks,

Avinash

• April 30, 2013

Hi,

I have created a released managed package in my developer edition. Which contains visualforce pages and Apex Classes.

When I am trying to install this package in the Professional edition using the link of the package, Error is coming

Error message is:  'Missing Feature Apex classes'

API of my professional edition is enabled.

Is it possible to install the managed package in Professional edition?

Thanks,

Avinash

• April 11, 2013

I have a batch process setup that could process upwards of 300,000 contact records.  Do to governor limits, I've setup my code to use batch apex.  All my code is working except for the query call.  

TerritoryRefreshBatch trb = new TerritoryRefreshBatch();
trb.query = 'SELECT Id, AccountId, MailingPostalCode, IM_Territory__c, EM_Territory__c, RatingOverride__c ' +
							'FROM Contact ' +
							'WHERE MailingPostalCode IN \'' + zCodes + '\'' +
							'AND RecordTypeId IN \'' + rtIds + '\'';
string batchId = Database.executeBatch(trb);

Syntactically, it's saves but when I exectuce the batch I get a "First error: unexpected token: '{012d0000000Ssj3AAC, 012d0000000Ssj8AAC}'".  That token is my set<string> of values I need for the dynamic query.

If I modify my query to pull a specific record, everything processes fine.  So, my question is, how do I structure my query string when using the "IN" clause?

Hi,

In opportunity, I a have 3 record types. For one of the recordtype I want to prefill the Closedate.

So,  am trying to override the New Button.

As I have to select the record type also. So I am not skiping the select record type page while overriding the New standard button.

In the action method the return URL which I have mentioned is 

'/006/e?RecordType='+opp.recordtypeid+'&opp9=7/22/2013'

But the returned URL is

https://c.cs11.visual.force.com/apex/IPPOpportunity?retURL=%2F006%2Fo&RecordType=012G0000000wkAk&ent=Opportunity&save_new=1&sfdc.override=1

I am able to redirect to the standed creation page of opportunity. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

• July 22, 2013

I have a field called Co-ownere in "Account" Object where I need to query from the field.

In the field I have 2 owner value seperated with ';'.

So I want to know What I need to do So that I can divide the values into 2 values.

How I can do it.

Is the approach that I am doing is right or any other way that is there to have 2 other owner in account object

Hi,

In my lead object I have created Rich text Area fields to store the images.

I want to use this field in my VF page but I want a fixed size of image. 

When I am using that field in my VF page, actual size of Image is coming. I have used the Style sheet to resize the image but it is not working.

Please help me to resize the image present in Rich Text Area field.

Thanks,

Avinash

• April 30, 2013