• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI, I created Inbound email handler email service, after saving it generates email id which is in

very long format, is there any way to configure that email id to short form.

Help me in this, thanks in advance.

Hi 

This is Rajesh, In summer 13 release notes they are mentioned that customer portal in not available for new organisations, and it is replaced with communities,   and i want to know that what is the difference between customer portal and self service portal and communities.(liciences and limits).

Thanks and regards.

Hi, This is Rajesh, I have to create two dashboards dynamically and assign those two dashboards with two users.

Each user can able to see only one dashboard only. How can i acheive this.

Thanks & Regards.

HI 

This is Rajesh, I have a task like i want to create two dashboards and i have to save that dashboards into two 

different folders respectively, and then i have to assign permission to access that two folders to two difffernt users, like logged user should able to access his assaigned dashboard only  another is also same like first user,

Pls help me on this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

HI, I created Inbound email handler email service, after saving it generates email id which is in

very long format, is there any way to configure that email id to short form.

Help me in this, thanks in advance.

Hi, This is Rajesh, I have to create two dashboards dynamically and assign those two dashboards with two users.

Each user can able to see only one dashboard only. How can i acheive this.

Thanks & Regards.

HI 

This is Rajesh, I have a task like i want to create two dashboards and i have to save that dashboards into two 

different folders respectively, and then i have to assign permission to access that two folders to two difffernt users, like logged user should able to access his assaigned dashboard only  another is also same like first user,

Pls help me on this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,