• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We created one community in Salesforce and expose Solution object to external users.

The license we are using is "Partner Community". Currently external users are able to view solutions but are not allowed to create new solution.

Is it possible to give create permission of Solution object to external users? If yes, could you please tell me how?

Reagrds,

MD

Hi,

How can I get Customer Portal Manager Custom user to be able to see the image stored in "Files" tab?

Not sure which permission do I need to set for the same..

I have uploaded one .jpg file in "Files" tab. As system admin, I am able to seethat image on my VF page but my external users are not allowed to see the same.

Can anyone please help?

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce triggers. I want to populate the custom lookup "Contact Name" field on Opportunity screen whenever Lead gets converted.

Thanks,

SFBeginner

Hi,

We created one community in Salesforce and expose Solution object to external users.

The license we are using is "Partner Community". Currently external users are able to view solutions but are not allowed to create new solution.

Is it possible to give create permission of Solution object to external users? If yes, could you please tell me how?

Reagrds,

MD

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce triggers. I want to populate the custom lookup "Contact Name" field on Opportunity screen whenever Lead gets converted.

Thanks,

SFBeginner