• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce Developer  

Status GO! is looking for a motivated, innovative Salesforce.com Developer who is prepared to make an immediate impact! Status GO! is a growing Salesforce.com consulting practice and this position will be key to our success.

About the Job

• Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform; APEX, Visual Force, SOQL
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce.com REST/SOAP APIs and web services
• Ability to write Batch Apex jobs
• Strong working knowledge of XML, HTML, Javascript
• Good understanding of Salesforce.com Workflow and Approvals, Visual Flow
• Familiar with ETL tools such as Mulesoft's Dataloader
• Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments
• Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management / issue tracking tools

Additional Experience a plus:
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• CRM Fusion Demand Tools
• AppExtremes Conga Composer

Certifications
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience is preferred
• Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
• Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience

Experience
• 2 -- 5 years Salesforce.com application development experience

SaaS Consulting Practice specializing in:
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Financial Accounting Systems
• Subscription Billing Solutions
. . . Integration between them all!

We give our employees, consultants, partners, prospects and customers a permission slip to have fun. . . to innovate. . . to share ideas. . . to get excited about new technology. . . to "start stuff. . ."

What makes us different?

First is our vision! We dream up what could be and then make it happen with laser-sharp execution. We are able to achieve this by assembling a team of business professionals who have a passion for innovation, who collaborate for the purpose of pushing each other to new levels of greatness and who transform creative ideas into reality.

The second is ingenuity! We have proven our ability to figure things out when others deem it impossible. We rely on our experience of working on complex projects, complicated integrations and difficult implementations and know, "there is always a way."

The third is our ability to get started! We know how to create high-performing teams and overcome inertia. We're changing the paradigm from the status quo to Status GO!

• November 10, 2013

Hi,

I have a visualforce page that I renderAs PDF.  I have two related lists that I would like to display on the PDF and would like the first column (header) to have a background color.  When I try to use <apex:dataTable> or <apex:pageBlockTable> the background only highlights the text (not the entire column header).   Anyone know how to work around this?

• September 02, 2013

I need to create a new TASK and attach it to the LEAD when a NEW LEAD is created.  I have a trigger on the lead that uses BEFORE INSERT event.  It has to be before insert becuase I must update a field on the Lead during the process (if I use after insert i receive a read-only error).

Since the trigger is before insert, the lead hasn't been created and there for does not have an Id.  I need that Lead.Id to put into Task.Whois field.

Question: How can I update the new task with the new lead id after the trigger has created the lead???

THANKS is advance!!!!

Here is my code on the Lead trigger....

trigger trigger_create_task_callback_lead on Lead (before insert, before update) {

List<Task> insertTask = new List<Task>();
Map<ID, User> mapUser = new Map<ID, User>([SELECT Id, Name, Email FROM User]);

for(Lead thisLead:trigger.new){

If (thisLead.Create_Task__c == true){

Task newTask = new Task();
//newTask.ActivityDate = "2013-08-16";
newTask.CallDisposition = 'Future Callback';
newTask.Description = 'This is a test';
newTask.Priority = 'Normal';
newTask.Status = 'Not Started';
newTask.Subject = 'Callback';
//newTask.WhatId =
newTask.WhoId = thisLead.Id;

insertTask.add(newTask);

System.debug('>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ' + thisLead.Create_Task__c);
System.debug('~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' + newTask);
System.debug('+++++++++++++++++++++ ' + thisLead.Id);

// Reset Create Flag
thisLead.Create_Task__c = false;

} // end if

If (thisLead.Create_Five9_Callback__c == true){

User Agent = mapUser.get(thisLead.OwnerID);

//Initialize Email Address
String agentEmail = 'No_Email@test.com';

if(Agent!= null) {
agentEmail = Agent.Email;
}

// Reset Create Flag
thisLead.Create_Five9_Callback__c = false;

//Five9 W2C HTTP POST
Five9_W2C_HTTP_POST.getHTTPPOST(String.valueOf(thisLead.Id), thisLead.FirstName, thisLead.LastName, agentEmail, 'taskId', thisLead.Company, thisLead.Phone);

} // end if

} // end for

list<Task> updateTaskList = new list<Task>();

//Bulk insert
if (insertTask.size()>0) {
List<Database.SaveResult> lsr = Database.insert(insertTask,false);
for(Database.SaveResult sr:lsr) {

System.Debug(' -------TASK INSERTED ------' + lsr);

if(!sr.isSuccess()){
Database.Error err = sr.getErrors()[0];
} // end if

} // end for

} // end if

} // end trigger

• August 19, 2013

Clear Channel Outdoor is looking for a passionate salesforce professional to manage our instance of salesforce. Please contact me for more details.

The position is preferrably in Seattle, however we can talk about alternatives.

Need help architecting and building an app. I'm NOT looking for a consulting company, just a person who's knows how to build apps on Force.com and would potentially like to join a startup to lead engineering (bonus if you live in the bay area!). If this interests you, please respond or send me a private message. Thanks!

• August 29, 2013

Essentially, I'm looking to pay for faster answers to questions I post on the developer boards (VF & Apex devleopment). Usually I just need help piecing together the final pieces of the code. If interested and if a good fit, I will have much larger projects for you on the horizon, but for now, just little things.

For example,

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Custom-Button-on-oppty-standard-layout-works-but-not-in-VF-page/m-p/671226

I apologize ot the mods and this community if this sort of post goes against the spirit of the collaboration here on the message boards. I'm grateful for everyone's contributions and don't mean to harm the community by offering to pay.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi,

We are a small company based in Cergy Pontoise (on site) in France. We are currently looking for a developer (contractual period), who can develop using Apex, Visualforce and Ajax in order to create some components related to our business.

Regards.

We're looking for a developer who can help us integrate our application, http://simplebooklet.com/ into the App Exchange marketplace.  We have little experience with salesforce. 

Thanks,
Scott

simplebooklet.com

Looking for an experienced independent SF developer/programmer who can assist us with further customizations/enhancements to our SF objects.  Includes but may not be limited to:

• Custom object creation
  • Triggers, workflows, validation rules
  • Custom report and dashboard creation
  • Research of and integration with external apps

Prefer onsite (local to Nashville, TN) - approximately 20-40 hours per week based on hourly rate.  Project to commence ASAP and complete within 30-60 days.

Only INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS/FREELANCE programmers need apply - please do not reply if you are a recruiter or a large consulting firm.

Contact Jennifer for more information or to apply.  Please include a resume in your reply.

I need to create a new TASK and attach it to the LEAD when a NEW LEAD is created.  I have a trigger on the lead that uses BEFORE INSERT event.  It has to be before insert becuase I must update a field on the Lead during the process (if I use after insert i receive a read-only error).

Since the trigger is before insert, the lead hasn't been created and there for does not have an Id.  I need that Lead.Id to put into Task.Whois field.

Question: How can I update the new task with the new lead id after the trigger has created the lead???

THANKS is advance!!!!

Here is my code on the Lead trigger....

trigger trigger_create_task_callback_lead on Lead (before insert, before update) {

List<Task> insertTask = new List<Task>();
Map<ID, User> mapUser = new Map<ID, User>([SELECT Id, Name, Email FROM User]);

for(Lead thisLead:trigger.new){

If (thisLead.Create_Task__c == true){

Task newTask = new Task();
//newTask.ActivityDate = "2013-08-16";
newTask.CallDisposition = 'Future Callback';
newTask.Description = 'This is a test';
newTask.Priority = 'Normal';
newTask.Status = 'Not Started';
newTask.Subject = 'Callback';
//newTask.WhatId =
newTask.WhoId = thisLead.Id;

insertTask.add(newTask);

System.debug('>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ' + thisLead.Create_Task__c);
System.debug('~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' + newTask);
System.debug('+++++++++++++++++++++ ' + thisLead.Id);

// Reset Create Flag
thisLead.Create_Task__c = false;

} // end if

If (thisLead.Create_Five9_Callback__c == true){

User Agent = mapUser.get(thisLead.OwnerID);

//Initialize Email Address
String agentEmail = 'No_Email@test.com';

if(Agent!= null) {
agentEmail = Agent.Email;
}

// Reset Create Flag
thisLead.Create_Five9_Callback__c = false;

//Five9 W2C HTTP POST
Five9_W2C_HTTP_POST.getHTTPPOST(String.valueOf(thisLead.Id), thisLead.FirstName, thisLead.LastName, agentEmail, 'taskId', thisLead.Company, thisLead.Phone);

} // end if

} // end for

list<Task> updateTaskList = new list<Task>();

//Bulk insert
if (insertTask.size()>0) {
List<Database.SaveResult> lsr = Database.insert(insertTask,false);
for(Database.SaveResult sr:lsr) {

System.Debug(' -------TASK INSERTED ------' + lsr);

if(!sr.isSuccess()){
Database.Error err = sr.getErrors()[0];
} // end if

} // end for

} // end if

} // end trigger

• August 19, 2013

Please contact me if you have experience with setting up customized dashboards and reports.