• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When i go for inline edit of dependent picklist, the order of picklist labels are not matching with the dependency.

For Example I have Four Picklist Values which are dependent. i.e ord1,ord2,ord3,ord4.  (Picklist labels)

ord4 is dependent on 3, 3 is dependent on 2, 2 is dependent on 1

But in the record detailed page  picklist labels are displaying in the below order

ord2

ord3

ord4

ord1

When i go for inline edit of dependent picklist, the order of picklist labels are not matching with the dependency.

For Example I have Four Picklist Values which are dependent. i.e ord1,ord2,ord3,ord4.  (Picklist labels)

ord4 is dependent on 3, 3 is dependent on 2, 2 is dependent on 1

But in the record detailed page  picklist labels are displaying in the below order

ord2

ord3

ord4

ord1