• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I was wondering if anyone has tried to index a property on an array of children in SmartStore. I don't know if this is supported at this point but if I had a structure like this

// Parent
{
    id: "My Id",
    fieldX : "My Value",
    kids: {
        {
           id: "Kid id1",
           kidFieldX : "Kid Value1"
        },
        {
           id: "Kid id2",
           kidFieldX : "Kid Value2"
        }
    }
}

In brief: Parent has an array of Kid objects called kids. With that in mind could I then create an index spec on Parent with the path "kids.id" and hope to be able to find a parent by searching on a kid id?

To be clear: I don't care about fetching the Kid instance directly (since it's not the aggregate root) but would like to get the parent using an attribute of it's kids.

Hey everyone

I keep seeing documentation that the 10 minute default passcode timeout can be changed by the administrator but I can't find any documentation as to where, how and at what scope this can be changed.

Does anyone know how to do this or can point me to some documentation or tutorial as to how this is done?

I'm in a tricky situation where my org has more than 2,000 records for objects which I'm trying to fetch in my Android native app

RestRequest restRequest = RestRequest.getRequestForQuery( getString(R.string.api_version), soql);

and then I get the response using

RegistrationActivity.client.sendAsync(restRequest, new AsyncRequestCallback() { @Override public void onSuccess(RestRequest request, RestResponse result) { }

This approach suffers the limitation that it can only return 2,000 records in the SOQL. In the response, I'm getting the nextRecordsUrl in the response and I can retrieve it as

nextRecordsUrl =result.asJSONObject().getString("nextRecordsUrl").toString();

Now, my understanding is that I will need to fire HTTP GET requests to this URL using this approach

Http h = new Http(); HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint("http://na1.salesforce.com" + nextRecordsUrl); req.setMethod('GET'); req.setHeader('Authorization', 'OAuth ' + UserInfo.getSessionId()); req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json'); HttpResponse res = h.send(req);

and then parse the response.

While this approach is theoretically possible, I'm not very keen on mixing 2 approaches - getting the initial records using RestClient getRequestForQuery() method and follow up data (more than 2,000 records) using the HttpRequest method.

Can anyone guide me on the correct/ coherent way of fetching object data (more than 2,000 records) in a native force.com Android app?

Hey everyone

I keep seeing documentation that the 10 minute default passcode timeout can be changed by the administrator but I can't find any documentation as to where, how and at what scope this can be changed.

Does anyone know how to do this or can point me to some documentation or tutorial as to how this is done?

Hi All,

I am new to mobile sdk 2.0, I have develop an application using smart store. The problem is that when I logout from salesforce, all data stored in soups destroys.

Is this default behaviour?

I need to save soup data for different-differnet users, then how can i achive that with mobile sdk 2.0

Regards
Manish Kumar