• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

The following error is being returned when attempting to load a file via Data Loader:

updateCase: execution of BeforeInsert
caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Trigger.updateCase: line 7, column 1

Any ideas what may be causing the error and how to correct?

Thank you,
Wendy
Hello Developer Community! I was referred here by Salesforce Support. I've had some users report that they are not able to login via SSO. I have validated that their Federation IDs are correct. Independently, they have worked with our internal tech desk and their usernames and passwords for SSO are correct (they are able to login to other applications with SSO). I have had them try logging in with both IE and Chrome and neither works. Any ideas as to why SSO is not playing nicely with SFDC? 

Many thanks,
Wendy
...makes it difficult to add, remove, or paste data. Does anyone know how to correct the way the text appears while editing the VF page? 

Thanks,
Wendy

Hello all,

My org is used globally and I need to be able to calculate the number of days to close a case based on business days, but also take into consideration the holidays of each country (approx. 25 countries). Currently I have a formula field (as shown below), but it only contains US Holidays. Is it possible to add criteria into the existing formula so that IF Country = Australia, then calculate based on those dates, or IF Country = France, then calculate based on those specific dates? Or would a separate field be needed per country? Apex coding? There must be some way to do this, I just don't know what the solution is? There must be other orgs out there with a similar issue and hopefully someone has found a solution. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Wendy

Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c)

- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-01-01"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-01-01")) , 1, 0)
- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-05-31"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-05-31")) , 1, 0)
- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-09-06"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-09-06")) , 1, 0)
- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-11-25"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-11-25")) , 1, 0)
- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-11-26"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-11-26")) , 1, 0)
- IF ( AND(Customer_Close_Date__c >= DATEVALUE("2010-12-24"), DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) <= DATEVALUE("2010-12-24")) , 1, 0)

- CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(Date_Issue_Received__c) - DATEVALUE( "1985-06-24" ) , 7) , 0
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),1,0,2,0,3,0,4,0,5,1,6,2,0 ), 1
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),0,0,1,0,2,0,3,0,4,0,5,2,2 ), 2
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),0,0,1,0,2,0,3,1,2), 3
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),0,0,1,0,2,1,2), 4
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),0,0,1,1,2), 5
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),0,1,2), 6
, CASE( MOD( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c), 7 ),6,2,1)
, 666 )
- ( FLOOR( ( Customer_Close_Date__c - DATEVALUE (Date_Issue_Received__c) ) / 7 ) * 2 )